• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 21, 2022
The presence of the 'helmet (and without the helmet) already exists, in the various fight scenes and during hacks. (These are scenes that vary over the course of the 'adventure).

Let's not complicate the developer's life unnecessarily.

Thank you.

When viewing futra scene with tali & jesora in jesora's room it shuts off for no reason is there a way to fix it?
Try this:

Last edited:

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Any way to eat the cake and have it? I like both "pets", that aside Messman I genuinely love this game, would love to support you but currently I'm too broke to even pay internet so, yeah
I described the pets issue in this topic earlier, please check. I assure you, there will be enough pets.

Reactions: masMalkar

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Nah nah bro, let me show you the good sauce
View attachment 1946984
Wraith - it is unknown what gender this creature has. The monstropedia says that this is an artificially created creature. Everywhere the being is referred to as "he". But because of the refined and elegant body. All the fans think it's "her". But here, you can make this creature like a queen and drones.

Reactions: _Messman_

elsteave

Aug 18, 2017
hey messman i was thinking any chance of relationship system where by doing certain things with the aliens they go from just wanting to rape tail to starting to care abount her and trying to get her in the mood by massaging her ass and tits and theres new things from just hand jobs and blowjobs to geting naked and fucking.

love your game btw

Last edited:

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
hey messman i was thinking any chance of relationship system where by doing certain things with the aliens they go from just wanting to rape tail to starting to care abount her and trying to get her in the mood by massaging her ass and tits and theres new things from just hand jobs and blowjobs to geting naked and fucking.

love your game btw
Thanks.

There was the same idea here earlier, i have already commented this. For now i am not ready to concentrate on each monster creating the relations mechanics. It takes too much time and goes to the detriment of mine idea of the game. I want to focus on sandbox for now.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017

love your game btw
+1 to that, consensual degeneracy best degeneracy, still is Messman's game tho, so whatever he wants

Reactions: Necronlord3
Jul 21, 2022
He is a Soldier.
She is a Queen. (beautiful, for her species and her world)

They are two separate and distinct figures;

- A Queen, in addition to a Soldier, needs a fucking King!!!

Telepathy and 'empathy, are their strengths.

A characteristic feature of the Quarian species, is their symbiosis with the 'environment in which they live and the fact that their organic composition, is largely made up of proteins, a characteristic that they share with organic insect species.

I think the female figure, can also be considered as the EVA of Tali's species.

The shape and roundness of the body's trunk, could be used to model a busty and sensual alien woman species, in the world of Pilgrimage.

Of course, these are just my thoughts.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
I found an unremarkable error. Some opponents do not reset the number of hits. For example. In the radio room. The gorilla was wounded four times, the character escaped. When you meet the gorilla again, it is killed by the first shot.

Question. Provocation works - up to two damage to the suit, as well as an alternative attack and a tranquilizer. Will it be extended? Will there be a wardrobe with a change of costume in the medical compartment?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I found an unremarkable error. Some opponents do not reset the number of hits. For example. In the radio room. The gorilla was wounded four times, the character escaped. When you meet the gorilla again, it is killed by the first shot.

Question. Provocation works - up to two damage to the suit, as well as an alternative attack and a tranquilizer. Will it be extended? Will there be a wardrobe with a change of costume in the medical compartment?
Health points for comroom encounter random each time. This worked the same also with corridor fights till last update. Now for corridors it everytime 5 HP. For comroom nothing changed.

Provocation will be extended - when i will do additional animations for it.

I started work for new suit. But it will be not just changing the Tali's looks. I want to fo it like side quest to make new suit and uncover new content with it.

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
I've spent the day... enjoying... the game. Love the concept, very in-line for Mass Effect's quirky yet dark universe. Tali is my favorite suitslut so finally having a game with her was a joy. Corruption system could use a bit of enhancement but I can tell the game is still fairly early on so that may be adjusted as time goes on. The exaggerated effects are quirky but not intrusive imo

Couple things I've noticed -
Weird grammar - Dev not a native speaker? Some lines read really weird.
Some of the clickables have a weird box around them sometimes - commonly occurs in the storage room with the red varren. Can provide a screenshot if needed.
Damage numbers feel weird. It feels like I three shot, then sometimes five shot an enemy before they die. Intentional?
I don't like the RNG element for some of the events. I understand the appeal to some, but I have terrible luck soooo

I am patiently watching this game as it has loads of potential. Great work dev!

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I've spent the day... enjoying... the game. Love the concept, very in-line for Mass Effect's quirky yet dark universe. Tali is my favorite suitslut so finally having a game with her was a joy. Corruption system could use a bit of enhancement but I can tell the game is still fairly early on so that may be adjusted as time goes on. The exaggerated effects are quirky but not intrusive imo

Couple things I've noticed -
Weird grammar - Dev not a native speaker? Some lines read really weird.
Some of the clickables have a weird box around them sometimes - commonly occurs in the storage room with the red varren. Can provide a screenshot if needed.
Damage numbers feel weird. It feels like I three shot, then sometimes five shot an enemy before they die. Intentional?
I don't like the RNG element for some of the events. I understand the appeal to some, but I have terrible luck soooo

I am patiently watching this game as it has loads of potential. Great work dev!
Weird box around is result of different lights refraction in renders with and without stuff in the room. Yeah, lights is the most big problem, i tried to minimize this effect but its noticable if you peer.

Damage numbers - intentional, for comroom i made it random. For corridor fights it 5 HP. "Bosses" have 10 HP, better use grenades if you want just pass it - 2 is enough.

What is RNG?

Thanks, glad you like it.

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
Weird box around is result of different lights refraction in renders with and without stuff in the room. Yeah, lights is the most big problem, i tried to minimize this effect but its noticable if you peer.

Damage numbers - intentional, for comroom i made it random. For corridor fights it 5 HP. "Bosses" have 10 HP, better use grenades if you want just pass it - 2 is enough.

What is RNG?

Thanks, glad you like it.

Hey just wanted to inform you that "RNG" is an acronym for Random Number Generation. In games it is the feature that makes people super mad if its attached to something like loot boxes. Although at it it's core it's to randomise the results of an action like shooting successfully.

Hope this post informs you a little.

TedInven

Apr 30, 2022
I made a rudimentary gallery for the newest version, just place the file inside the "game" folder and you're good to go. I'm not sure if I included every scene, but the major scenes should be viewable (although some scenes might occur short, as I removed the minigames like door hacking or fighting).

4.70 star(s) 114 Votes