Jul 26, 2020
oh gorillas will show up only if you don't fix their cages, varrens if the cages were fixed. though you can lose by going gorillas route and still experience varrens
no, i understand that but what i'm saying is that, even when i lose on porpouse on the first invasion, i don't get the game overs+.

Edit: found the problem,it seems that overwriting the old files blocks the gameovers+ from happening.

Last edited:

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
While I certainly wouldn't mind a similar game about femshep, I'm more glad this uses Tali honestly. It's fun to play as a hot alien versus the usual human imo. Just feels right.

It would be cool to maybe have some cameo scenes with other female crew in the future though. Jack does have a pet Varren after all...

May 1, 2022
anyone got a guide for the new vent section with the Xeno?
later he will open the room if I'm not mistaken in update 1.8, he will finalize what he added, increase the mutants, add a new animation, mini-game. new room. As he said, (it takes time to write the code + finalize the animation, and others)

Are there any plans for Tali to be able to complete tasks in the game? For example, a waitress or a stripper, etc. If so, how far is this ever going to be an update in the future? Developer I've been asked this before. And to be honest, I don't see Tali as a maid at the table. You can consider her an officer even in a pirate crew. I will interact more with the team, for example in card games. By the way, I want to make the krogan and his vorkas a "rescue team" that will save her after some events, instead of Serok or Jesora. Such things will increase the "favor counter" from the mercenaries and sooner or later they will come to Tali for retribution. But a waitress or a dancer? I doubt.

IMO if you keep coming up with new ideas for this game and keep the level of quality, I don't see any reason to stop working on this game unless you have other game plans and I'm sure the backers won't mind. or Developer The main problem is the size of the game. I can easily just continue, but the size will increase accordingly, I use all means to reduce it, but when you have 1500+ animations in the game, there is nothing to do with it. That's why I call it the next chapter. In essence, this is the same game, but at some point it can be logically and practically separated. Player And what will happen after we go through the ventilation? What are your current plans? Developed Next, there will be interaction with the rebel part of the crew and the end after. Player I have some interesting questions for you, developer. You may refrain from giving a clear answer if it has not yet been answered. Once again Tali's crash report in Buttwarp. Same scenario as last time. She stood in the pool room, clicked her ass just like that, damn it, was transported to docking compartment number one. You may have been transported to the last gathering room you were in, I have no idea. Edit: The crash doesn't seem to occur after you get the "search for answers in the pool location" mission. dev. Does this happen during your first visit to the pool? I mean: scanned and found => visit the room => click on the ass? In this sequence? player Out of curiosity, do you plan to expand the game with additional content: side quests, events, etc. after the ending is completed, or will it be completed and you will move on to the next project? dev I'm not sure I'll move on to the next project until I've done whatever I want with this one. After I finish the main story before the finale, I think I'll do 2-3 more updates to fill in the empty spaces in the content. Player Gently, too many games seem to think that just because you've made it to the end of the main story, it's time to move on, regardless of any major content gaps (Looking at you, Karrin Prison).

here are all the questions, what the players asked him, further plans, what they asked and what he answered

here are all the questions, what the players asked him, further plans, what they asked and what he answered
update closer to Autumn, this is my opinion, if everything goes smoothly, then he catches the game in 3 months, and if something went wrong, then for 4 months.

Reactions: darkblane257

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
IMO if you keep coming up with new ideas for this game and keep the level of quality, I don't see any reason to stop working on this game unless you have other game plans and I'm sure the backers won't mind. or Developer The main problem is the size of the game. I can easily just continue, but the size will increase accordingly, I use all means to reduce it, but when you have 1500+ animations in the game, there is nothing to do with it. That's why I call it the next chapter. In essence, this is the same game, but at some point it can be logically and practically separated. Player And what will happen after we go through the ventilation? What are your current plans? Developed Next, there will be interaction with the rebel part of the crew and the end after. Player I have some interesting questions for you, developer. You may refrain from giving a clear answer if it has not yet been answered. Once again Tali's crash report in Buttwarp. Same scenario as last time. She stood in the pool room, clicked her ass just like that, damn it, was transported to docking compartment number one. You may have been transported to the last gathering room you were in, I have no idea. Edit: The crash doesn't seem to occur after you get the "search for answers in the pool location" mission. dev. Does this happen during your first visit to the pool? I mean: scanned and found => visit the room => click on the ass? In this sequence? player Out of curiosity, do you plan to expand the game with additional content: side quests, events, etc. after the ending is completed, or will it be completed and you will move on to the next project? dev I'm not sure I'll move on to the next project until I've done whatever I want with this one. After I finish the main story before the finale, I think I'll do 2-3 more updates to fill in the empty spaces in the content. Player Gently, too many games seem to think that just because you've made it to the end of the main story, it's time to move on, regardless of any major content gaps (Looking at you, Karrin Prison).
Either you don't know how to use commenting features like quoting/replying or you are just going full schizo mode, either way jfc dude work on your formatting

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
1.8 today? :eek:
Nope, highly doubt it. Went to the subscribestar page and the Dev has only put out the alpha on the 14th with no others after showing mega links. Might have to wait a bit more. It's worth the wait though. Looks based of earlier releases it's about 9 days in between alpha and full release there. I could be completely wrong but I'm thinking Wednesday for supporters.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes