Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Any News about what will be in the next update? really excited for more content, especially for the varren den!
Just by taking a look at some of the title posts from the dev’s subscribestar page (cool of the dev not being subtle about it) there’ll be: a new vent area, more content with the white spider bugs, facehuggers, mini-boss (not sure what kind of boss tho), and the dev mentioning on here that there’ll be also content with the crew members: Vorcha and Krogan etc (with Nyun involved?). That’s a heck load of content for next update. Looking forward to what the dev has in place for the crew members. Can’t f’in wait.

Anyone correct me if I’m wrong for some of it.

Last edited:

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Just by taking a look at some of the title posts from the dev’s subscribestar page (cool of the dev not being subtle about it) there’ll be: a new vent area, more content with the white spider bugs, facehuggers, mini-boss (not sure what kind of boss tho), and the dev mentioning on here that there’ll be also content with the crew members: Vorcha and Krogan etc (with Nyun involved?). That’s a heck load of content for next update. Looking forward to what the dev has in place for the crew members. Can’t f’in wait.

Anyone correct me if I’m wrong for some of it.
Crew member and ape stuff has been the peak of this game imo, excited for any more krogan or vorcha action for sure.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Crew member and ape stuff has been the peak of this game imo, excited for any more krogan or vorcha action for sure.
Agree. If it comes with different variations and dialogue based on Tali’s lewd level it’ll be even better. Love it when she gets fucked when her lewd level is at its lowest. It was done soo well for the crew during the party.

TopGun5005

Aug 8, 2023
Does anyone know if what your supposed to do after you burn the spider webs in the vents?

I'm at two dead ends after burning the webs, one with a grate I can't open with eggs to the left, and the other with a grate going up to a room of endless spider things.

There does seem to be a turn right before the dead end with eggs and the grate, but no arrow shows up to take the turn.

Is this still an unfinished part of the game? Is my game glitching somehow?

Any help or information would be awesome and greatly appreciated.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Does anyone know if what your supposed to do after you burn the spider webs in the vents?

I'm at two dead ends after burning the webs, one with a grate I can't open with eggs to the left, and the other with a grate going up to a room of endless spider things.

There does seem to be a turn right before the dead end with eggs and the grate, but no arrow shows up to take the turn.

Is this still an unfinished part of the game? Is my game glitching somehow?

Any help or information would be awesome and greatly appreciated.
Do you know the vent section with the grate where you witness Nyun getting fucked by the white bugs? With the black mass near it blocking your path? You need to get rid of that mass with poison to reach the next area. Once you get there with that grate by Tali’s right and the black mass in front, turn back around and there should be another grate that you could exit from. Exploring further in you should find the poison you’re looking for to get rid of the mass. If you’re still stuck I’ll give you the directions starting from the lab.

Last edited:

TopGun5005

Aug 8, 2023
The grate I entered the first time to get to Nyun is blocked off, there aren't any masses left to burn that I can find. The grate with the cave the endless bugs is one that I have to go up and is straight ahead from the Insect starting point.

The other dead end, I'm looking right at a grate in front of me, no obstructions visible, with a left arrow that shows an egg nest to my left. If I turn around, the only arrow options I get are a right (leads back to the lab and the rest of the ducts) or left (leads to the upward grate with the endless spider cave) at the T intersection in the silver insect vents. If I take the right, the arrows only allow me to go towards the lab till I get back to a 4 way intersection. Then I can turn around, but when I get to the intersection with the grate Nyun was behind, it just passes it and ignores it.

It feels like thats all there is to the ducts. The other duct area leads to a new kind of duct crawling area with a xenomorph, slugs, and cock plants.

As a note, I've already been to all the exits before the insect area. The only exit able grate I have found in the insect area is the one with the cave with endless spiders if you keep clicking on it.

Are there any other exits in the insect ducts area?

And a second question, do we know how to kill the large nest that have the tentacles?

Thank You in advance for your help,

TG

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
The grate I entered the first time to get to Nyun is blocked off, there aren't any masses left to burn that I can find. The grate with the cave the endless bugs is one that I have to go up and is straight ahead from the Insect starting point.

The other dead end, I'm looking right at a grate in front of me, no obstructions visible, with a left arrow that shows an egg nest to my left. If I turn around, the only arrow options I get are a right (leads back to the lab and the rest of the ducts) or left (leads to the upward grate with the endless spider cave) at the T intersection in the silver insect vents. If I take the right, the arrows only allow me to go towards the lab till I get back to a 4 way intersection. Then I can turn around, but when I get to the intersection with the grate Nyun was behind, it just passes it and ignores it.

It feels like thats all there is to the ducts. The other duct area leads to a new kind of duct crawling area with a xenomorph, slugs, and cock plants.

As a note, I've already been to all the exits before the insect area. The only exit able grate I have found in the insect area is the one with the cave with endless spiders if you keep clicking on it.

Are there any other exits in the insect ducts area?

And a second question, do we know how to kill the large nest that have the tentacles?

Thank You in advance for your help,

TG
Oh lol. You've already explored all there is to the vent sections then. Currently there's no other exits in the insect area, and there's nothing you can do to the tentacles as of now.

Jan 20, 2019
I was going to add this stuff in a review but that where i should put it.

Five things i'd personally like to see. Once tali becomes enough of a slut is actively hunting monsters to fuck. Instead of hiding she just lays back with her legs spread or jumps at the big boi that comes out from the busted open doors.

More stuff with the area tali gets stuck in after failing the fight against the two apes and getting stuck in the tiny cage, along with a way to willingly return there, instead of trying to fight them off she just throws herself at the two.

Scenes that are straight up lesbian in nature, i love the models you use and the animations, and it'd be fun to see the Nyun and Tali having some fun to bleed stress. Also, scenes with Ami in the future? Would be fun seeing the bot fingerfuck tali into a mindless mess or use omnitoys.

Scenes with the crew, maybe after a fun gangbang she could be left out for the varren or the apes to use.

And lastly, solo stuff for tali, starting with touching/rubbing herself over the suit, getting frisky in the shower, and later on fully fingering herself, using her omni tool for toys/vibrations and/or things she finds around the ship. The scientists surely had something to rest insemination for her to play with.

I reviewed the game but I want to stress i absolutely enjoyed the game (Outside of the bug fuckery. Really dislike those personally in any game). The animations are fun as is the general content.

Reactions: _J.Jonah.Jameson_
Jan 20, 2019
Also for shits and giggles, I read someone saying that tali taking off her suit would result in her dying, and i have some bullshit that i totally made up that might work.

When quarian suits suffer a puncture wound they seal it and they are pumped full of antibiotics. Another thing is that they can adapt to a closed system (like the ship they are in) and non quarian partners (with the help of a lot of drugs). So i'm thinking, maybe early in the story she goes full max payne just with antibiotics, and eventually has to risk using cerberus shit that was left around which was meant to help the beasts victims with breeding or some shit.

It's absolute bullshit but i do like the idea of Tali walking around in her wedding outfit more often and have some bs reason to forget about her immunity problems.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Read.

already your baby JOHNIE can't wait for the update

the update will be in 3-4 months, it's not done so quickly, you should know it yourself, there you need to draw, prescribe, filter, search for a map, you need to register, + check it. it is not done so quickly, + he is ONE, ONE does all this.

other players themselves already said when the update was about, I personally said, the game is updated from 3-4 months, if everything is smooth, then from 2-3 months, the last update 1.75 almost waited 4 months + update 1.75 version there was easy with the battle of programs, that is, the code is poorly spelled out in the hatch, but for the deacies, the character himself was looking for, it worked badly for others, if you want to play a smart game, you need to have patience, and it's easy to wait.

there version 1.80 there will be added location + new character + mini game, new cascena, and what else is there, these are my guesses. + I don’t care how much the game itself weighs, ha 20-30 GB, I have enough memory, I have 10 TB of memory on my PC, so I don’t need to worry about how much the game itself weighs.

+ find your own old message conversation yogo future plans for updates + Messman ideas . + he did not have time to release version 1.75 and they already require version 1.80
Yo what the heck? Why was somebody else's post added to mine? And out of all the ppl it had to be that user :HideThePain:

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Kinda funky but when I get into the vents, the game sort of soft locks itself. I can move once then I have to save and reload again, I have to rinse ans repeat this process repeatedly.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Kinda funky but when I get into the vents, the game sort of soft locks itself. I can move once then I have to save and reload again, I have to rinse ans repeat this process repeatedly.
Hotfix for version 1.75
Unzip and move to ThePilgrimage/game folder and rewrite. Fixing the bug with apes invasion leeads to varrens den and Tali dissapeared after leave the vents with slug in her ass.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pilgrimage-v1-75-messman.117441/post-11196885

Not so hotfix for version 1.75
Links for game download was updated with bugs fix for this moment. Hope it's all. For those who already have first version another patch fixing the damage suit when Tali returning to vents after slug scene and AMI rescue. Unzip and move to ThePilgrimage/game folder.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pilgrimage-v1-75-messman.117441/post-11201665

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes