Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Can I download only the new version? For no download all the game again.
As the dev said, next update. But if you don’t keep the game updated for every new patch then you’ll have to download the full game again. So if you haven’t download the game yet do it now and wait for the next update to patch it in.

May 1, 2022
The main problem is game size. I can easely just continue, but the size will increasing accordingly, I using all the ways to reduce it but when you have 1500+ animations in game, no much to do with this. That's why I calling it next chapter. It actually same game but in some point it can be logically and practically separated.
keep developing the game and don't worry that the game weighs, we don't care how much it weighs, we have enough memory for this masterpiece of the game, high 15 GB weighs, and more than 30 GB of memory, for that we will enjoy the spectacle from your development, the fans will be happy that you made this game + developed this game .HELLO

jura7

Apr 29, 2018
The main problem is game size. I can easely just continue, but the size will increasing accordingly, I using all the ways to reduce it but when you have 1500+ animations in game, no much to do with this. That's why I calling it next chapter. It actually same game but in some point it can be logically and practically separated.
Look into .webp format, it is lightweight

Rowan_12

Aug 15, 2018
hey you guys, im stuck in the endless vent section with the alien from, well, aliens. Ive been crawling these for hours now, farming cum to no end, but i cant figure out what to do. I cant even craft anything.

Anyones got a clue?

much appreciated

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
hey you guys, im stuck in the endless vent section with the alien from, well, aliens. Ive been crawling these for hours now, farming cum to no end, but i cant figure out what to do. I cant even craft anything.

Anyones got a clue?

much appreciated
There's nothing to do, crawling forward never ends and going left or right has the chance to spawn the wall thing/slug. Dats it for now

Reactions: Papertrail013

Rowan_12

Aug 15, 2018
There's nothing to do, crawling forward never ends and going left or right has the chance to spawn the wall thing/slug. Dats it for now
Hey there, thank you. Then what should I do? I cant craft anything and i cannot defeat the flesh heart, but the game keeps telling me to explore the vents. Am i just at the end of the contend?

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
Hey there, thank you. Then what should I do? I cant craft anything and i cannot defeat the flesh heart, but the game keeps telling me to explore the vents. Am i just at the end of the contend?
Please read the guide if you are having trouble understanding what to do in [Update 1.75]

For a more direct answer, yes, you are at the end of content at this time.

drdoor1234

Jul 7, 2023
Man you gotta expand on the slug and maybe a game over + for it or the bugs. Can't wait to see what your next update will be. You've got good content in this game already it will only get better the more you add to it.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
This game is great. The animations are well thought out and smooth, and varied based on suit damage. And the little mini games that continue to play even when you initially fail them and start a lewd encounter is a very nice addition.

Last edited:
May 1, 2022
saves please?
buddy, start from scratch, the walkthrough, there are three worked out the plot, + a lot of things have been done from scratch, there you will quickly go through the whole game, why do you need saving, my advice is to go through from scratch there is more interest, but if you are ready to go through, you are missing the plot itself, and that is animation, I personally played the game 30 times in 10 hours. HELLO

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
This game is great. The animations are well thought out and smooth, and varied based on suit damage. And the little mini games that continue to play even when you initially fail them and start a lewd encounter is a very nice addition.
Just install the gallery mod. Just putting a file in a folder.

One of the best games I've ever played, I had to put a review up. I love this game.

Deesnutz2021

Oct 20, 2021
Surprisingly nice game. Played it through first time with the latest update and was pleased with the variety and the nice simple game mechanics and playful tone. Like some others make mention, the slug - both its model and its game implementation - is very attractive and something I hope we'll see more of. This will be on my top follow-list for sure :)

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes