_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Me Again! Once more reporting the Tali's Buttwarp glitch. Same scenario as last time. Stood in pool room, clicked on her butt just for the hell of it, got warped to Docking Bay #1. Could possibly be you get warped to the last collection room you were in, I have no idea.
Edit: It seems the glitch doesn't occur after you get the mission to "search for answers in pool location"
Is it happens during your first visit of pool? I mean: scan and found => visit room => click on ass? In that order?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Out of curiosity, do you plan to expand the game a with more content: sidequests, more events etc. after finishing the ending or will it be completed and you'll move on to the next project?
I am not sure I will move to next project till do anything I want in this one. After done the main story to the ending seems like I will make 2-3 updates more just to fill the empty spaces in content.

CokeLobster

Jul 9, 2021
i don't know why i can't leave a review, if anyone knows reply thx
anyway, this is one of the best game i found on this site
- sexy mc
- great variety of monsters and sex scenes
- LOADS OF ANAL (love that)
- costant update and overall a nice and funny story
i started dowloading versions that ended with the first fight in the hallway and I want to really compliment the artist cause he really managed to improve the grafics, he started adding sounds and many other details (lewd level, touching tali, ect) that create a really immersive story
5/5

Reactions: _Messman_

CokeLobster

Jul 9, 2021
btw with the new update, i found that every time you don't damp the turret heat you alway get cought by the dogs and not the apes
i tried many times with and without the monkeys in the prison and i still get the same result
mb if anyone already reported

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CokeLobster

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
I am not sure I will move to next project till do anything I want in this one. After done the main story to the ending seems like I will make 2-3 updates more just to fill the empty spaces in content.
Neat, too many games seem to think that just because you reach the end of the main story it's time to move on regardless of any major gaps of content (Looking at you, Karryn's Prison).

IMO if you keep coming up with new ideas for this game and retain the level of quality I don't see any reason to stop working on this game if you have no other plans for games, and I'm sure supporters wouldn't mind either

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Neat, too many games seem to think that just because you reach the end of the main story it's time to move on regardless of any major gaps of content (Looking at you, Karryn's Prison).

IMO if you keep coming up with new ideas for this game and retain the level of quality I don't see any reason to stop working on this game if you have no other plans for games, and I'm sure supporters wouldn't mind either
The main problem is game size. I can easely just continue, but the size will increasing accordingly, I using all the ways to reduce it but when you have 1500+ animations in game, no much to do with this. That's why I calling it next chapter. It actually same game but in some point it can be logically and practically separated.

Jun 26, 2020
Don't think RenPy allow things like this. But for the most sugnificant things like lewd lvl and some choices I will do same trick with initial survey before game start. Mb even do kind of comix.
So there’s actually a few Renpy games that have part 2’s where as long as the save from the previous part is on your computer it can read it and continue accordingly. Off the top of my head I can remember Ataegina and Tales from the Unending Void

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
So there’s actually a few Renpy games that have part 2’s where as long as the save from the previous part is on your computer it can read it and continue accordingly. Off the top of my head I can remember Ataegina and Tales from the Unending Void
I also know of the transfer system in Luna's Fall from Grace, A wife and a Mother.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Yeah, I think it not difficult to make some script which will check the old save file variables. Will bother with it in time.

Reactions: JustASlayerPassing

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
The main problem is game size. I can easely just continue, but the size will increasing accordingly, I using all the ways to reduce it but when you have 1500+ animations in game, no much to do with this. That's why I calling it next chapter. It actually same game but in some point it can be logically and practically separated.
Honestly I didn't even notice the game size but yeah that's an understandable concern, and for what it's worth there's plenty of other games on this site that are split into multiple parts with no issue. What I meant when I said keep this game going is keep bringing us more Tali, regardless of how you have to split the file size to do it lol

I'm probably biased in this regard tho

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Is it possible for you to make a seperate link for updates only with the newest patch? This of course will make things easier for the ppl that keeps the game updated to the latest version. But on the other hand it’ll end up as an issue for the ppl who don’t.

Last edited:

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Is it possible for you to make a seperate link for updates only with the newest patch? This of course will make things easier for the ppl that keeps the game updated to the latest version. But on the other hand it’ll end up as an issue for the ppl who don’t.
It possible, not big issue to make it with next update.

Reactions: Assassin3 and tseug
4.70 star(s) 128 Votes