Filos

Sep 2, 2018
Hey guys, I've been experimenting a bit with the console and I've found something I can't explain. One time, the apes invaded the MedBay because I let the turret overheat, and I lost the fight to get captured. The second time they appeared, I killed them, then I rested one more time to get to the new varren scenes. Now, I wanted to see those ape scenes again, so I set apesdead = False on the console, and they reappeared, but after I lost the fight, the varren scenes came up. Not only that, but by killing both the apes and the varrens, no one should be left to invade the Medical Bay, even if the turret overheats, right? Wrong, because even while reddead = True, the varrens keep breaking through.

Does anybody know what's going on? Why do the varrens have priority over anything else?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Got some curious questions for you dev. You can hold off from giving a clear answer if it can’t be answered as of yet.

Is there any plans down the line for jobs to be a thing for Tali to do in game? Like a waitress or a stripper etc. If so, how far off will this ever end up as an update in the future?
I was asked this thing before. And tbh I don't see Tali as table service girl really. You can consider her in officer rank even in pirate crew. I will do more interactions with crew, like card games. Btw I want to make krogan and his vorchas as "rescue team" who will save her after some events, instead of Serok or Jesora. Such things will increase "favor counter" from mercs and they will come to Tali for payback sooner or later. But waitress or dancer? Doubt it.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hey guys, I've been experimenting a bit with the console and I've found something I can't explain. One time, the apes invaded the MedBay because I let the turret overheat, and I lost the fight to get captured. The second time they appeared, I killed them, then I rested one more time to get to the new varren scenes. Now, I wanted to see those ape scenes again, so I set apesdead = False on the console, and they reappeared, but after I lost the fight, the varren scenes came up. Not only that, but by killing both the apes and the varrens, no one should be left to invade the Medical Bay, even if the turret overheats, right? Wrong, because even while reddead = True, the varrens keep breaking through.

Does anybody know what's going on? Why do the varrens have priority over anything else?
This is bug, I made fix for it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pilgrimage-v1-75-messman.117441/post-11201665

May 1, 2022
I was asked this thing before. And tbh I don't see Tali as table service girl really. You can consider her in officer rank even in pirate crew. I will do more interactions with crew, like card games. Btw I want to make krogan and his vorchas as "rescue team" who will save her after some events, instead of Serok or Jesora. Such things will increase "favor counter" from mercs and they will come to Tali for payback sooner or later. But waitress or dancer? Doubt it.
Good

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Ah I see. My bad for getting you to answer the same questions again. Having content with the crew sounds great. Especially when the lewd system comes in to play and she’ll have different interactions with them. That’s the hot stuff. Can’t wait.

LastPleasure

Oct 31, 2017
I've explored there two places, in the missions there's just "Exlpore the vents" (I have both the Purple bitch and the Android in my room), is there anything else i can do?

Screenshot_1.png

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I've explored there two places, in the missions there's just "Exlpore the vents" (I have both the Purple bitch and the Android in my room), is there anything else i can do?

View attachment 2767493
Exploring the vents is one long objective that will take some time to complete. Because the main purpose of the vents is the way to the bridge of the ship, bypassing the large metal gates that they tried to open with a laser. So the vents itself is the part of game plot. If you saw bugs sector and new vent with xenomorph - for now it end of game.

Reactions: zerg1234

Moury

Sep 12, 2021
Exploring the vents is one long objective that will take some time to complete. Because the main purpose of the vents is the way to the bridge of the ship, bypassing the large metal gates that they tried to open with a laser. So the vents itself is the part of game plot. If you saw bugs sector and new vent with xenomorph - for now it end of game.
And what will happen after we pass the ventilation? What are your current plans?

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
something im confused on, does killing the red verran in the medbay remove all his interaction outside? is it the same one?

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes