ZER001

Jul 6, 2020
You cant craft poison cells for now. Only poison.
What you need to do is go to that flesh wall, turn around and enter the gate behind you. You'll find a poison grenade (different from what you craft) and you'll use that on the wall. It took me a while, the English in the changelog can be a bit rough/hard to follow
Thank you very much Messman and faytex 6 for answering, my English is bad so it was hard for me to understand what I had to do xd

Reactions: _Messman_

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
What encounter? In rooms or medbay intrusion? If you talk abt medbay - it 50/50. Sometimes random play stupid and repeat same option several times ahead.
Medbay. Can’t seem to get the varrens to appear so far. Only after killing the apes they show up. But then the apes will be gone forever of course.

zsilkos

Apr 6, 2019
Did u guys download the first patch? Dev gave me the link with the patch to fix another issue last page. The patch comes along with the slug fix too.
I downloaded it. Didn't seem to help.
I don't mind replaying the game but it would be nice if i didn't have to.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I downloaded it. Didn't seem to help.
I don't mind replaying the game but it would be nice if i didn't have to.
Hello, Messman, im having a problem on the vents, when i press the buttons to move foward, they vanish and softlock
I know some ppl have this ussue, and I can't find any reason why it happens in code. I passed all the game myself to new vents and everything working nice. In this case I recommender repack game in separate folder and start new game. You can try to use my save file I have when tested it. But it without high lewd lvl and Nyun still need to safe.

zsilkos

Apr 6, 2019
I know some ppl have this ussue, and I can't find any reason why it happens in code. I passed all the game myself to new vents and everything working nice. In this case I recommender repack game in separate folder and start new game. You can try to use my save file I have when tested it. But it without high lewd lvl and Nyun still need to safe.
Maybe the circumstances help, which i made it happen. Before the alien caught me (with fully ripped clothes) in the vents slugs got attached and was too big to throw off. After the scene I went back to the lab saved and exited.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Maybe the circumstances help, which i made it happen. Before the alien caught me (with fully ripped clothes) in the vents slugs got attached and was too big to throw off. After the scene I went back to the lab saved and exited.
What scene - with alien or slug? Alien catch Tali when she got big slime on her? You back to lab using action button or after scene?

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
What scene - with alien or slug? Alien catch Tali when she got big slime on her? You back to lab using action button or after scene?
I think it's slug with full ripped clothing, alien sex, return back to lab with action button, saved and quit. I recreated this and had no issues. Actions for vent is still working fine. Not sure if it's a older version save from their side or something else.

Reactions: _Messman_

zsilkos

Apr 6, 2019
I think it's slug with full ripped clothing, alien sex, return back to lab with action button, saved and quit. I recreated this and had no issues. Actions for vent is still working fine. Not sure if it's a older version save from their side or something else.
Yes in this order. It was a fresh save.

May 1, 2022
Hello Messman , the game in update 1.75 is good, I wanted to contact you, why not add an extra or about working, for example ( for example, you added a location on the map UNDE FINED , there you can add something, for example, find a weapon auth. or a knife, it’s just that characters sometimes run out of ammo and there’s nothing to fight back with except Grenades and that’s it, it didn’t hurt to add something, shield that this room is empty, ) 2 ( another request about work about the GORILLA chimpanzee lead TRANQUILIZER + red prots the thing is that you added lizards, toads, ALIGATOR, add it and against mosquitoes it will be funny, Gorila Mavp there is only access to attack + grenade and retreat, so Mosquitoes + red ones, you just lose a chip. You will be answered THANK YOU PLAYERS , look for a request, divide it into 2 camps, 1 MAVPA BURNED when they got into the Medical Station when they lost, let them drag the prison, 2 and Red let them drag another location new what you added, thanks in advance, + I noticed when you don’t repair the prison cell, they break the door and made their way to the medical station, there buv 2 choice is an attack + stumble, but you can add vulgarity there, the sense of submissive ex, + so as not to lose you can somehow do something that would ex not to lose, they appeared once and everything disappeared forever, and the cage becomes empty, or when you ex tempt they break the door, save exx, further engine room, there the terminal is generally empty, but apparently in the future you will add it , I found an insect sector there, wires and a generator, you can also add something there, + I found a secret loophole, you can answer a bug, apparently there in the future you will add something there is a reshock itself, it sometimes searches there, it opens when you spin 360 degrees to one point the next sector is also called sometimes I found a room there, but apparently in the future there will be a room, but right now it’s only available to wander through the hatches, oh yes you led the PREDATOR there, when it appears in the battle add access ATTACK, GRENADE, TRANQUILIZER add ex, it will be interesting, you can look for more please add a TRANQUILIZER access against the GORIL MAVP, on the map of the crew barracks, there is a plot when she is under the steel, there is only access to temptation, but you can add another TRANQUILIZER to reveal more vulgarities

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes