May 1, 2022
almost looking for a buv, there I missed, TOILET, there is an inscription SEX, apparently there is something else you will add there, it will be interesting, THANK YOU FOR THE GAME AND FOR YOUR WORK

Reactions: _Messman_

xd4z3dx

Sep 17, 2017
you can always use joiplay to play it on android, but the new vents section only works if you save and load the game every time you move which is very inconvenient.

blast227

Jan 10, 2019
I feel like I must be doing something wrong - I can't get to the red varren's Game Over+ section, if I let it win then it just game overs then main menu

Reactions: Soul_Devour

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
I know some ppl have this ussue, and I can't find any reason why it happens in code. I passed all the game myself to new vents and everything working nice. In this case I recommender repack game in separate folder and start new game. You can try to use my save file I have when tested it. But it without high lewd lvl and Nyun still need to safe.
It didnt worked :( it has the same issue

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
It didnt worked :( it has the same issue
If you, or anyone experiencing this problem, could please provide a highly detailed explanation of what you did before having this issue, we'd highly appreciate it. Knowing the steps is very important.

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
"Frog guys room against the second flesh wall."

No idea what this meant, couldn't find anything around second flesh wall, THEN I realized the trick is to go the the second flesh wall and turn back. Damn

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
"Frog guys room against the second flesh wall."

No idea what this means, can't find anything around second flesh wall
In the same vent location where you first find Nyun being fucked by a spider bug, here there should be a flesh wall just in front of you.

If you turn around from that very position, you should now be facing a closed vent right in front of you. By pressing the interact button you should be able to go inside of this room, which has frog enemies.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Damn. The dev nailed another great update.
Personally, I found xenomorph enemies to be unoriginal, however it's a parody game and their scenes are amazing so I don't mind. GO+ wise, I preffer gorillas to red warren but to each their own, it's a great content and a good amount.

Now the brain slug is deffinitly my favourite scene this update, along with the frog room. I really hope the dev has more plans for them, including the xenomorph. The possibilities for GO and GO+ are really great. (hoping the gangbanged asari in the frog room is some kind of foreshadowing)

Anyway, gl dev and can't wait for another juicy update.

xd4z3dx

Sep 17, 2017
About the movement controls disappearing in the vents bug, It didn't happen when I played on PC on my own or a downloaded save, but when I tried it on joiplay it was happening on all saves

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
If you, or anyone experiencing this problem, could please provide a highly detailed explanation of what you did before having this issue, we'd highly appreciate it. Knowing the steps is very important.
I just load up the game and i go directly to the pool area, i enter the vents and i fast travel to the xenomorph part, i click the arrow foward and boom, softlock

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
nevermind on PC its working fine, its only happening on when i run it on JoiPlay

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Damn. The dev nailed another great update.
Personally, I found xenomorph enemies to be unoriginal, however it's a parody game and their scenes are amazing so I don't mind. GO+ wise, I preffer gorillas to red warren but to each their own, it's a great content and a good amount.

Now the brain slug is deffinitly my favourite scene this update, along with the frog room. I really hope the dev has more plans for them, including the xenomorph. The possibilities for GO and GO+ are really great. (hoping the gangbanged asari in the frog room is some kind of foreshadowing)

Anyway, gl dev and can't wait for another juicy update.
Asari is really the foreshadowing. That would be inhuman to show this scene and don't make possible for Tali take her place.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Got some curious questions for you dev. You can hold off from giving a clear answer if it can’t be answered as of yet.

Is there any plans down the line for jobs to be a thing for Tali to do in game? Like a waitress or a stripper etc. If so, how far off will this ever end up as an update in the future?

Maxanan

Apr 15, 2020
Awesome update! The author continues to push the boundaries of quality. Endless respect! The slug scene is something I never expected even in my wildest fantasies, so I hope it gets a sequel (e.g. Tali carries a slug in her ass to the lab where something interesting happens afterwards))
Scenes with the extraction of seed from the walls pleasantly pleased with their diversity. It's awesome))
As an option for ventilation, I can suggest that the floor falls through on one of the turns, and the player will need to quickly press the button to escape. Otherwise, Tali will fall into a special room.
I really like how Nyun takes advantage of situations and tries to corrupt Tali. It would be great if Nyun somehow framed Tali (like the scene with Tali drunk and the bug).
Since we are talking about insects, the moment of paralysis is something. Sometimes there is not enough helplessness for Tali.
From personal wishes, I would like to see the development of a certain status "Infection". Sounds promising, but so far no effect.
By the way! What if, in a fit of lust, Tali herself ruins her costume? This would help to avoid some randomness in the search for scenes.
In all other respects, the author has repeatedly proved his skill. It is very difficult to name a developer who treated his project with the same diligence. Thanks you for being you :3
Good luck!

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes