haifman

Jan 14, 2021
Hello!

I have maybe a little strange, but I think interesting ideas for the plot of the game.

for example, Tali can collect a "web" in the ventilation, at the moment of collecting the "web" there can be a quick repulsion event "Vent Bug" if Tali does not have time to do this "Vent Bug" sticks her hands to the wall and fucks her in the anal or vagina and lays eggs. then another one comes and fucks her the same way, and then another one. then Tali is found semi-alive with a belly full of eggs and Ami helps "Give birth" to them in the med bay by fucking her in futa mode.

went bug web.png

panties

paints 1.jpg paints 2.png paints 3.png paints 4.png

panties are made from "web" and one "egg". Ami or Nyun help dress their Tali for the first time by inserting an egg into her anal and attaching a thong to it.

Panties are needed to pass ventilation with a lot of dicks out of the walls. if Tali has no panties, then these members penetrate her vagina and anal and fuck until she loses consciousness. if the panties are on, then the members only stroke the labia of Tali, forcing him to cum and make a noise that "Xeno" can come to.

57.jpg 58.jpg 59.jpg 60.jpg
another option with panties.

if Tali inserts the egg not into the anal but into the vagina and puts on panties, then "Slug" when he clings to her cannot fuck her in the vagina and penetrates further into the anal. Tali further wanders through the maze finds Ami or Nyun (they can be with the same panties and "Slug" in anal), so Tali meets one of them and at this time "Slug" subdues Tali and she attacks Ami or Nyun then in 69 position Tali licks Ami or Nyun's pussy and gets licked back. "Slug" comes out of Tali's mouth and starts fucking Ami or Nyun in the vagina (all the way through)

all the way through 1.png all the way through 2.png

As another option, "Xeno" fucks Tali and lays eggs in Tali's womb, swelling her belly. Tali, after being raped, crawls through the ventilation and lays eggs. "Slug" finds her remove anal plug and fucks her in anal.

well, as a last idea, add more content with sex toys, add butt plugs, anal beads, some kind of sex costumes or dressing up
add anal plug.png

May 1, 2022
Hello!

I have maybe a little strange, but I think interesting ideas for the plot of the game.

for example, Tali can collect a "web" in the ventilation, at the moment of collecting the "web" there can be a quick repulsion event "Vent Bug" if Tali does not have time to do this "Vent Bug" sticks her hands to the wall and fucks her in the anal or vagina and lays eggs. then another one comes and fucks her the same way, and then another one. then Tali is found semi-alive with a belly full of eggs and Ami helps "Give birth" to them in the med bay by fucking her in futa mode.

View attachment 2771941

panties

View attachment 2771936 View attachment 2771937 View attachment 2771938 View attachment 2771939

panties are made from "web" and one "egg". Ami or Nyun help dress their Tali for the first time by inserting an egg into her anal and attaching a thong to it.

Panties are needed to pass ventilation with a lot of dicks out of the walls. if Tali has no panties, then these members penetrate her vagina and anal and fuck until she loses consciousness. if the panties are on, then the members only stroke the labia of Tali, forcing him to cum and make a noise that "Xeno" can come to.

View attachment 2771929 View attachment 2771930 View attachment 2771931 View attachment 2771932

if Tali inserts the egg not into the anal but into the vagina and puts on panties, then "Slug" when he clings to her cannot fuck her in the vagina and penetrates further into the anal. Tali further wanders through the maze finds Ami or Nyun (they can be with the same panties and "Slug" in anal), so Tali meets one of them and at this time "Slug" subdues Tali and she attacks Ami or Nyun then in 69 position Tali licks Ami or Nyun's pussy and gets licked back. "Slug" comes out of Tali's mouth and starts fucking Ami or Nyun in the vagina (all the way through)

View attachment 2771934 View attachment 2771935

As another option, "Xeno" fucks Tali and lays eggs in Tali's womb, swelling her belly. Tali, after being raped, crawls through the ventilation and lays eggs. "Slug" finds her remove anal plug and fucks her in anal.

well, as a last idea, add more content with sex toys, add butt plugs, anal beads, some kind of sex costumes or dressing up
View attachment 2771933
so-so idea, she is not a sex slave, she is a military

May 1, 2022
They never suggested for Tali to end up as a sex slave. The ideas were about the creatures and the pictures were only there as an example for them.
Yes, I understand, I could not have written this to me, but what you offered him, as for me, is already too much, well, everyone has taste, HELLO

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Yes, I understand, I could not have written this to me, but what you offered him, as for me, is already too much, well, everyone has taste, HELLO
I didn't offer any suggestions. I merely asked questions if certain things will be added. Atm I don't feel like suggesting anything anyways. The content the dev already released so far has all the fetishes I'm into, and even more similar content will be added on top of that. It's literally a game with all the things I like without having the need to ask for anything. It's just perfect imo.

Last edited:
May 1, 2022
I didn't offer any suggestions. I merely asked questions if certain things will be added. Atm I don't feel like suggesting anything anyways. The content the dev already released so far has all the fetishes I'm into, and even more similar content will be added on top of that. It's literally a game with all the things I like without having the need to ask for anything. It's just perfect imo.
Agree ! I'm also happy with what he led, it's a pity that he didn't add a TRANQUILIZER for the GORIL MAVP, + KOMAROV, I think he will add later, HELLO

Droeloe554

Sep 20, 2022
I send a robot and a nyun to search, check the cameras in this sequence, 6,5,4, and get the content with the frog. But how to play it again? I have already sent a couple to search 10 times, but when viewing the cameras, nothing happens on them. Maybe someone knows how to launch a frog into the medbay again?

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
Me Again! Once more reporting the Tali's Buttwarp glitch. Same scenario as last time. Stood in pool room, clicked on her butt just for the hell of it, got warped to Docking Bay #1. Could possibly be you get warped to the last collection room you were in, I have no idea.
Edit: It seems the glitch doesn't occur after you get the mission to "search for answers in pool location"

GGG3BBB

Jun 1, 2023
Hello!

View attachment 2771941

panties

View attachment 2771936 View attachment 2771937 View attachment 2771938 View attachment 2771939

View attachment 2771929 View attachment 2771930 View attachment 2771931 View attachment 2771932

View attachment 2771934 View attachment 2771935

View attachment 2771933
Sauce for manga panels?

Reactions: Papertrail013
4.70 star(s) 128 Votes