LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Thank you. How you made this videos? Or it screen recordings?
First I installed ReShade (post-processing shader injector) on the game, then applied some shaders and recorded the gameplay with Nvidia Shadowplay. I used a fair bit of HDR, ambient light and bloom effects, among others. I believe blender could replicate those effects as well, as it is a powerful and flexible 3d software.

LuckyNoHappy

Sep 10, 2022
First I installed ReShade (post-processing shader injector) on the game, then applied some shaders and recorded the gameplay with Nvidia Shadowplay. I used a fair bit of HDR, ambient light and bloom effects, among others. I believe blender could replicate those effects as well, as it is a powerful and flexible 3d software.
Post the reshade preset

Reactions: SnippsTheSlammer

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
any plans for a Halloween event even a small one?
unknown, the dev has mostly been finalizing and polishing some final things in the vents namely a new slug game over+ and a final tentacle based scene as well as reworking the Medbay Invasion mechanics where you can tell what is going to invade the medbay and/or what is alive/dead

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Kind sir, can we have a function where clicking on Tali's butt in infinite vent crawling sector accelerates the noise reduction? To make it a bit less tedious to wait for noise to go down.

Reactions: Mister Wake

TridickasaurusReckz

Jul 22, 2018
Hey Messman, just wanted to say you've done some good stuff here. Keep up the amazing work, big fan. I know you get a fuck-ton of ideas from people and stuff so I won't say more, but I'm looking forward to more content! Love your game!

Reactions: _Messman_
4.70 star(s) 128 Votes