Aug 1, 2019
Just wanted to say that this is probably a game that will always have a place on my PC.

Also, the use of AI voice took me by surprise, but it was excellent, would love to see (hear?) more of it.

Thank you _Messman_
I'm really happy Messman did this... I mentioned it a few months back that they should consider doing it! It turned out great! I love Tali's AI voice. It's amazing what you can do with the technology now!

I think after they complete the game they should have the dialogue spell checked (or possibly rewritten), then they could just use AI voice for all of Tali's lines. Hell could even do the same for the other game characters. If not, in the very least I enjoyed the dirty talk she did during the sex scenes.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Elefex

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I'm really happy Messman did this... I mentioned it a few months back that they should consider doing it! It turned out great! I love Tali's AI voice. It's amazing what you can do with the technology now!

I think after they complete the game they should have the dialogue spell checked (or possibly rewritten), then they could just use AI voice for all of Tali's lines. Hell could even do the same for the other game characters. If not, in the very least I enjoyed the dirty talk she did during the sex scenes.
In close plans are adding some neutral introduction phrases for NPC when you click to talk with them. But I don't really want to make voice for all lines in game, don't think it necessary - most attention will be paid to scenes.

Rot555

Apr 5, 2020
Its a fantastic game. It ticks off so many boxes. Hats of to you

Why are you not on Patreon?
Any plans on adding Liara to this?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePilgrimage-1.85
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Its a fantastic game. It ticks off so many boxes. Hats of to you

Why are you not on Patreon?
Any plans on adding Liara to this?
Yeahhh patreon doesnt really like the *ahem* beasty content or incest so thats part of the reason why Mess is on subscribestar rather than patreon. Another game im paying attention to ran into similar issues and had to migrate off patreon or at the very least keep things locked behind a patch

As for your other point, not sure, up to the dev

Reactions: Rot555

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
In close plans are adding some neutral introduction phrases for NPC when you click to talk with them. But I don't really want to make voice for all lines in game, don't think it necessary - most attention will be paid to scenes.
Good to see a dev with his priorities straight.

AgentWigglyDong

Sep 24, 2018
Turret heat dump become available after first invasion in medbay (apes or red varren). It will be dialogue after that, no way you can miss it if follow the plot. The way you propose can cause unexpected errors. Just for ppl to know. I attached save file with update, it works great for last content.
I followed the plot all the way into the endless vents and I still don't have the option to dump turret heat, and I've had the apes invade and the option just never appeared. She said something about having to find parts?

[EDIT] I think I've found the reason this is happening for people! If you still have the RD-dialogue mod, removing it and reloading a save to right before the turret heat should be enabled FIXED IT! So if you have the mod, simply remove it from your files and you should get the ability to dump turret heat and start bad end+ content!

Last edited:

Rot555

Apr 5, 2020
Yeahhh patreon doesnt really like the *ahem* beasty content or incest so thats part of the reason why Mess is on subscribestar rather than patreon. Another game im paying attention to ran into similar issues and had to migrate off patreon or at the very least keep things locked behind a patch

As for your other point, not sure, up to the dev
Heh, mindbreak/corruption/rape/incest/scat is OK, but some strugglesnuggle with some lonely space-beasts is not? Philestines...

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes