frigate2601

Jul 4, 2018
For people having issues with "Dump turret heat", it is an option in Medical Bay that was hidden from me the entire game for some reason (prolly bug). Found its variable in the script.rpy which is "turretbroke" and changed it using Renpy Console enabler ( https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-console-enabler-v1-0.114847/ ).

Here is how, for those who don't have "Dump turret heat" option available in Medical Bay:
1. get https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-console-enabler-v1-0.114847/ and apply it to ThePilgrimage.exe
2. hit Shift+O in-game to open the enabled console
3. type "turretbroke = True" (without quotes) and hit enter
4. hit escape to exit console
5. check Medical Bay for "Dump turret heat" option (reload scene by going to a different area first if needed)
6. initial contact with Alpha Creep should now happen after dumping turret heat (provided you have already explored the vents)

Note: this will also allow Medical Bay invasions from Ape or Bear to happen as the turret heat mechanic will be enabled.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2022
I did my own experimental update of the gallery mod with only the new (1.85) alpha-creep and bear scenes until TedInven updates it.
Figured I would share my edit in the meantime, if that's okay? If not, I will or the thread admins can delete this comment.
It's not compatible with the last gallery mod for sure, cause it won't even start the game. Even deleting the gallery file culminate in game's start, so be sure to have archive at hand to apply this mod (unfortunately I have to re-download the whole game because of it or maybe just delete the mod's files).

Aug 1, 2019
Thanks, glad you did. I'll update my post with your update for now, I don't have much time at the moment to adjust the gallery.
No problem. Yeah, my edit was rather crude, but got the job done in the meantime. I wasn't sure how you did the lewd selection.I am completely new to RenPy scripting, literally just picked it up for the first time last night and kinda just used your work as a starting point. I probably won't do this again though. I was just eager to do it myself to check out the new scenes and share my edit in the meantime. I want to thank you for creating the mod! You've done a fantastic job so far!

Can you give a istruction how to instal it?
EDIT:
- Add the "gallery.rpa" file to the "game" folder.
- Alternatively, the other attachment on TedInven's post, contains the extracted version. Same concept, but place the "mods" folder into the "game" folder.

It's not compatible with the last gallery mod for sure, cause it won't even start the game. Even deleting the gallery file culminate in game's start, so be sure to have archive at hand to apply this mod (unfortunately I have to re-download the whole game because of it or maybe just delete the mod's files).
EDIT: Just use the gallery.rpa file on TedInven's post. Redownload the game version 1.85, and then add the file to the "game" folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZePyro

Scorpion095

Apr 11, 2021
To open white stuff hatch you need to talk with AMI in lab and ask her to open it.
i had the old (gallery.rpa) installed maybe it might be the problem. now i have deleted the whole game, saves included to have a fresh start.. is it possible to add a new gallery in the new version of the game? Ah very nice game bro, i love it.

Scorpion095

Apr 11, 2021
Show me this errors. You used hotfix?
This is the message that i received
it occurs in the scene with the Alpha while you're at the turrets.
the save is fom the game 1.80. now the gallery.rpa in not installed.
game windows version downloaded from from GOFILE

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/combat.rpy", line 148, in script call
call combat_event_chance from _call_combat_event_chance
File "game/combat.rpy", line 575, in script call
call combat_event_chance from _call_combat_event_chance_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 45003, in script
tai "T-That's not what I meant...!"
Exception: Sayer 'tai' is not defined.

Aug 11, 2022
To clarify, the old "gallery.rpa" file is not needed. The "mods" folder is literally the same thing as the .rpa file but in extracted form.
I only tested my experimental edit with a whole new game download (1.85)... I didn't test it with 1.8 + 1.85 patch overwriting (like Messman shared in his comment).
I haven't experienced any bugs while clicking around and moving around the gallery so far.
I've downloaded new version, then added TedInven's gallery file. After your post I have decided to put yours, deleting previous gallery file and then error occured. Also I have noticed that in some scenes after recovering to original state (base game+TedInven file) part of animations were absent. It is highly possible that I'm pretty retarded and messed up the whole thing or do not implement your files properly.

Aug 1, 2019
I've downloaded new version, then added TedInven's gallery file. After your post I have decided to put yours, deleting previous gallery file and then error occured. Also I have noticed that in some scenes after recovering to original state (base game+TedInven file) part of animations were absent. It is highly possible that I'm pretty retarded and messed up the whole thing or do not implement your files properly.
I'm not sure what you're doing wrong. I just dropped the "mods" folder into the "game" folder and start the game up and it works. I haven't had any issues.

As for animations being absent / reverting original state, I am not sure what you're talking about?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
For people having issues with "Dump turret heat", it is an option in Medical Bay that was hidden from me the entire game for some reason (prolly bug). Found its variable in the script.rpy which is "turretbroke" and changed it using Renpy Console enabler ( https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-console-enabler-v1-0.114847/ ).

Here is how, for those who don't have "Dump turret heat" option available in Medical Bay:
1. get https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-console-enabler-v1-0.114847/ and apply it to ThePilgrimage.exe
2. hit Shift+O in-game to open the enabled console
3. type "turretbroke = True" (without quotes) and hit enter
4. hit escape to exit console
5. check Medical Bay for "Dump turret heat" option (reload scene by going to a different area first if needed)
6. initial contact with Alpha Creep should now happen after dumping turret heat (provided you have already explored the vents)

Note: this will also allow Medical Bay invasions from Ape or Bear to happen as the turret heat mechanic will be enabled.
Turret heat dump become available after first invasion in medbay (apes or red varren). It will be dialogue after that, no way you can miss it if follow the plot. The way you propose can cause unexpected errors. Just for ppl to know. I attached save file with update, it works great for last content.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
This is the message that i received
it occurs in the scene with the Alpha while you're at the turrets.
the save is fom the game 1.80. now the gallery.rpa in not installed.
game windows version downloaded from from GOFILE

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 45003, in script
tai "T-That's not what I meant...!"
Exception: Sayer 'tai' is not defined.
Use hotfix. I posted it recently.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pilgrimage-v1-85-messman.117441/post-11917016

arcangelcr

Jul 14, 2019
Is there a way to make the game harder?, once you know what to do you can do another run in less than an hour, would be nice if the corruption level increases faster and perhaps have less loot as the game progresses.

Also, I recently found this game, is there anything in the Vent level 2 or is it just meant to be there for the fun of it?

• Haha
Reactions: SnippsTheSlammer

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Is there a way to make the game harder?, once you know what to do you can do another run in less than an hour, would be nice if the corruption level increases faster and perhaps have less loot as the game progresses.
This game about collecting scenes not about run throw plot and keep Tali's ass untouchable as mush as possible. And you always can reduce her lewd value in bar and see different response in scenes.
Also, I recently found this game, is there anything in the Vent level 2 or is it just meant to be there for the fun of it?
Right now it's for fun, will progress in future updates.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes