Nov 10, 2019
hi messman, remember my request to create a patreon? and I also said that I know of some other artists/creators who are violating patrons' guidelines. Now one by one get banned or move to other websites to preempt the ban. I just want to say that Patreon is a real pain in the ass:mad:. and you can forget my request:cry:

hope you are good and you have a nice weekend
don't overwork yourself

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Game update. Version 1.3

Main content changes:
  • Redone first anal scene. Now it animated.
  • Redone first shower scene. Add new side quest to fix medbay vent hatch, from where bugs will time to time bother Tali in shower. Two more scene variations now. Quest can be started after first meet with Jesora. Obviously it leads to game over variation, but i didn't made it yet. So if you not fixing the hatch, the last scene will just repeat. IMPORTANT! There is slight bug in status check, when quest to fix hatch will remains. But it will dissapeare after next quest update. I will find the way to fix it next time. I hope this quest will balance the big drop rate of tech parts. It requires 30 pcs.
  • Start of elcor arc. Now with 2 scenes. Just get some drinks in bar.
  • Battle-fuck action in new corridor on the way to pool. Will be available after you find location and done all plot cutscenes. 20+ new animations.

Other changes:
  • Added some more background to action buttons to reduce the chance miss it.
  • Added loot to pool location.
  • Runaway event removed from pool route. Now big croc guy will wait Tali on the way to random places after rest.
  • Added special drink in bar to reduce lewd level.

Yes, start new game is necessary in this case, because i changed much from very beginning. Bugs quest will just not activate if you use save file.

Hope you enjoy new update!

LINKS:

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Have you considered adding a feature that lets Tali take her helmet off in battle to suck off her enemy instead of getting hit twice to have the same result?

Reactions: Necronlord3

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Have you considered adding a feature that lets Tali take her helmet off in battle to suck off her enemy instead of getting hit twice to have the same result?
Sure it could be the most easy way. But i considering that the whole idea of battle fuck mechanics is variety depends on suit condition. The reason is like same why Tali don't running around naked just to fuck with everyone.

chopstick

May 1, 2018
Could you please clarify. You find bug?
I also got the same issue. After you unlock the pool, you can't really do much there. And when you check the computer for what to do next, it just say 'Explore the pool', but there is, as far as I know, nothing to explore.

chopstick

May 1, 2018
Also, really great patch, I really liked the lizardman scenes, they were all fantastic.

And for new scenes, just to make sure I didn't miss some. I found
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I also got the same issue. After you unlock the pool, you can't really do much there. And when you check the computer for what to do next, it just say 'Explore the pool', but there is, as far as I know, nothing to explore.
It must be bug because the pool location can be "found" twice with scanning. Will fix it. :HideThePain:

Reactions: chopstick

chopstick

May 1, 2018
It must be bug because the pool location can be "found" twice with scanning. Will fix it. :HideThePain:
The Pool shows up on the map, but there is nothing to press or do there. I guess the computer is ment to say 'End of patch, go do whatever'.

And I think I found all of the lizardmen scenes. The tranq blowjob 'twist' was fantastic

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
The Pool shows up on the map, but there is nothing to press or do there. I guess the computer is ment to say 'End of patch, go do whatever'.

And I think I found all of the lizardmen scenes. The tranq blowjob 'twist' was fantastic
You sure abt nothing to press? I place 3 crate to loot there. Mb you just didn't find it?

Sanquira

Apr 24, 2021
Crates are there but when you pick them up you either end up in the engine room or at the beginning of the game with only 2 rooms unlocked (the tutorial will tell you about the map and everything unlocks again so no big deal).

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Crates are there but when you pick them up you either end up in the engine room or at the beginning of the game with only 2 rooms unlocked (the tutorial will tell you about the map and everything unlocks again so no big deal).
Yes, i already know this bug :HideThePain: i guess i will do some hotfix soon

Nov 30, 2021
Game update. Version 1.3

Main content changes:
  • Redone first anal scene. Now it animated.
  • Redone first shower scene. Add new side quest to fix medbay vent hatch, from where bugs will time to time bother Tali in shower. Two more scene variations now. Quest can be started after first meet with Jesora. Obviously it leads to game over variation, but i didn't made it yet. So if you not fixing the hatch, the last scene will just repeat. IMPORTANT! There is slight bug in status check, when quest to fix hatch will remains. But it will dissapeare after next quest update. I will find the way to fix it next time. I hope this quest will balance the big drop rate of tech parts. It requires 30 pcs.
  • Start of elcor arc. Now with 2 scenes. Just get some drinks in bar.
  • Battle-fuck action in new corridor on the way to pool. Will be available after you find location and done all plot cutscenes. 20+ new animations.

Other changes:
  • Added some more background to action buttons to reduce the chance miss it.
  • Added loot to pool location.
  • Runaway event removed from pool route. Now big croc guy will wait Tali on the way to random places after rest.
  • Added special drink in bar to reduce lewd level.

Yes, start new game is necessary in this case, because i changed much from very beginning. Bugs quest will just not activate if you use save file.

Hope you enjoy new update!

LINKS:

Another great update! Really excited for more elcor stuff in the future, has really great potential.
Know what would be pretty cool? Threesome with Tali, Nyun and elcor, with cum swap between the girls. It'd be especially hot (and depraved), if elcor fucks Tali in the ass, and since he's so deep in her guts, she just overflows with cum from her mouth.

4.70 star(s) 127 Votes