sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
How do I unlock the red part of the vents? I remember that there used to be an area with webs and spiders in earlier version but now when I reach the door it says there's nothing more there. I have poison, fire grenades and even poison cell but I'm stuck and can't do anything new there. I haven't found any bears or lizard tribe either, don't know how to trigger this.

Edit:
I've managed to progress. Not sure if it was the trigger but after defeating alpha male doors suddenly opened and I could also go to lizard men, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demon1dixie

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of The Pilgrimage [v2.05].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы The Pilgrimage [v2.05].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка: Здесь

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.05 + Fix

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 166 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

PIXELDRAIN

Size 2271 MB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.thepilgrimage/game
The file MUST be named: archive.2.00.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

zer0evil

Dec 22, 2022
shit! Is this a dream or is it a utopia? I can't believe this game exists THIS IS PURE GOLD!, the style, the animations, my favorite character from my favorite saga get smash and destroyed hard by monsters... And FUTA! . EVEN THE DEVELOPER IS FREQUENT IN UPDATES!
you are the best, now messman is my god. I'm already proceeding to give you my money. you're the best!

Apr 5, 2022
Anal sex was something I didn't care much about, but this game started to change my perspective, mainly because the anal in this game is simply perfect, the scenes of the Aliens opening Tali's ass and making that sound is simply gratifying. Also, the whole thing with the slugs was perfect, especially when the event is in progress, since the slug falls on top of Tali, and she continues walking through the ducts without caring about the slug, and this evolves along with a sex slug anal growing up, simply one of the best events in the game, I want us to have more events like this, either with more variations of the slug falling on Tali and more variations in the slugs' behavior when they are on top of her. Also have other similar events with different types of monsters or insects falling on her in a place like the ventilation ducts but Tali keeps following without caring about the monster and the monster evolving the stage just like the slug, please bring more events like this, in addition to a reverse view it would also be interesting, to see Tali from the front and show it there on her back.

zer0evil

Dec 22, 2022
Anal sex was something I didn't care much about, but this game started to change my perspective, mainly because the anal in this game is simply perfect, the scenes of the Aliens opening Tali's ass and making that sound is simply gratifying. Also, the whole thing with the slugs was perfect, especially when the event is in progress, since the slug falls on top of Tali, and she continues walking through the ducts without caring about the slug, and this evolves along with a sex slug anal growing up, simply one of the best events in the game, I want us to have more events like this, either with more variations of the slug falling on Tali and more variations in the slugs' behavior when they are on top of her. Also have other similar events with different types of monsters or insects falling on her in a place like the ventilation ducts but Tali keeps following without caring about the monster and the monster evolving the stage just like the slug, please bring more events like this, in addition to a reverse view it would also be interesting, to see Tali from the front and show it there on her back.
Yes, the guy is a genius. the idea of slugs/things with mental powers is genius. I don't just create them in a way where they can become a mass of sexual penetrators giving endless ways to fuck Tali's brains out. but the logic of mental illusions is the perfect excuse to bring ANY character from the mass effect series without modifying, breaking or giving an unnecessary twist to the main plot, god I hope it brings miranda lawson to see being decimated by the creatures of the ship is already my need, definitely for the bear ESPECIALLY for the bear in the middle of a burning HOT, lesbian acción like the Nyun varren gangbang with Tali

Last edited:

JagerMoon

Dec 28, 2023
Pardon me if I ask: Does this mod unlock all scenes, or do you still need to obtain them yourself?

4.70 star(s) 129 Votes