gmg

Aug 31, 2017
Note to the developer: the gray rectangles on the creature's backs are so called hair cards. They are supposed to be mostly transparent except on the hair strands. For this to work the alpha/transparency channel has to be actually used in the material setup, and the render settings need to allow for plenty of transmission bounces.

Theres also severe normal mapping problems on the big croc, possibly due to differences in opengl/directx normals format? lol.jpg

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Note to the developer: the gray rectangles on the creature's backs are so called hair cards. They are supposed to be mostly transparent except on the hair strands. For this to work the alpha/transparency channel has to be actually used in the material setup, and the render settings need to allow for plenty of transmission bounces.

Theres also severe normal mapping problems on the big croc, possibly due to differences in opengl/directx normals format? View attachment 2069362
I just needed to make this fur white, bit scrolling side to side the preferences i stop at this variant. For croc - this is imported model from SFM format and textures also, so some blur is expected, i trying to minimize it with lights.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
May I make a suggestion. You've got a progression system that is affected by how lewd tail is and this effects how she acts under certain circumstances, you could also apply this mechanic to her taunt ability. The higher her lewd level, the more provocative her taunt becomes. Perhaps even placing herself in compromising positions.

Last edited:

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
I just needed to make this fur white, bit scrolling side to side the preferences i stop at this variant. For croc - this is imported model from SFM format and textures also, so some blur is expected, i trying to minimize it with lights.
You can change the hair color without messing up the transparency. Whatever you did to get here, it was 100% wrong.

I am not talking about texture blur at all. Check your renders. You will find that there are straight up sharp triangles forming on the skin, following the mesh. Like someone took blender and deactivated smooth shading, showing every single triangle when light is applied.

Tlazol

Oct 10, 2018

This port of the lizardpeople models might help with the blocky/blurry textures!

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
May I make a suggestion. You've got a progression system that is affected by how lewd tail is and this effects how she acts under certain circumstances, you could also apply this mechanic to her taunt ability. The higher her lewd level, the more provocative her taunt becomes. Perhaps even placing herself in compromising positions.
Good idea.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I can't find Jesora anywhere after unlocking the bar, objectives on the computer are to talk to her and repair the vent, which honestly I intentionally left open the entire time so I'd randomly get the show scene but now the prompt to fix it doesn't even appear.

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
I can't find Jesora anywhere after unlocking the bar, objectives on the computer are to talk to her and repair the vent, which honestly I intentionally left open the entire time so I'd randomly get the show scene but now the prompt to fix it doesn't even appear.
50/50 Jesora will either be at the bar or in her room. This is the case so that players can view/activate the optional scenes with her if or when they so choose to. If you can not find her in the bar, rest at the medbay and try again. Please repeat this process a minimum of 3 times before reporting it.

In order to fix the vent you will need a total of 30 tech in your inventory. The prompt will not appear if you do not meet the requirements.

If either of these issues persist (even if you meet the requirements), you may have stumbled onto a bug. If you are sure that this is the case, please be sure that you are using the latest version of 'The Pilgrimage' [a hotfix was introduced 09/27/2022] and please detail the steps you took that led up to that bug.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Between her adventures with famous commander Tali Zorah went to her pilgrimage to help quarian Flotilla. What can goes wrong? Seems like everything.
Oh shit, that summary alone lets me know all I need to know. When the blurb designed to create interest in potential players is in broken English, how bad will the game be?

Hard pass.

And that sucks, 'cause I love Tali.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Oh shit, that summary alone lets me know all I need to know. When the blurb designed to create interest in potential players is in broken English, how bad will the game be?

Hard pass.

And that sucks, 'cause I love Tali.
The game doesn't have stellar writing but it's tolerable for the most part, and the sex scenes are pretty well made. You're probably missing out mate.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
This game is amazing, but a mistake that all Tali parodies have: Quarians are not purple but yellow with scales. Sources: male Shepard has a picture of Tali's face after the romance and if you let Tali be rescued by the Normandy in the last battle before Shepard enters the citadelle, Tali's suit is damaged and you can see yellow scaly skin.

Reactions: _Messman_

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
This game is amazing, but a mistake that all Tali parodies have: Quarians are not purple but yellow with scales. Sources: male Shepard has a picture of Tali's face after the romance and if you let Tali be rescued by the Normandy in the last battle before Shepard enters the citadelle, Tali's suit is damaged and you can see yellow scaly skin.
Meh. I prefer this look to the look from the game.

Also I'm not seeing any yellow or scales in this image. I've never heard of that before either

Tali.png

Last edited:

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
This is literally the first time I hear about yellow skin and much less scales.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Started playing 1.3 with my save from 1.2 and when I do Check Status I get the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Copied the hotfix as well, though I just downloaded 1.3 this morning, didn't help.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes