Wavedancer

Nov 24, 2017
I updated the gallery (v1.2) and added the new scenes.

• Edit 29.08.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix
  • Edit 26.09.2022 -> added new scenes (v1.3)
Thank you. I miss a scene in the communication room. Are you gonna fix it? I mean the scene Tali get raped first missionary, then get deepthroated.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
50/50 Jesora will either be at the bar or in her room. This is the case so that players can view/activate the optional scenes with her if or when they so choose to. If you can not find her in the bar, rest at the medbay and try again. Please repeat this process a minimum of 3 times before reporting it.

In order to fix the vent you will need a total of 30 tech in your inventory. The prompt will not appear if you do not meet the requirements.

If either of these issues persist (even if you meet the requirements), you may have stumbled onto a bug. If you are sure that this is the case, please be sure that you are using the latest version of 'The Pilgrimage' [a hotfix was introduced 09/27/2022] and please detail the steps you took that led up to that bug.
She eventually showed up, rested about 6 times. The vent thing was me forgetting that I spent half my tech on tranquilizers.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Meh. I prefer this look to the look from the game.

Also I'm not seeing any yellow or scales in this image. I've never heard of that before either

View attachment 2073290
Ist this from the Remaster-Version?
I remember a picture of a yellow woman and also an optional scene of the damaged suit. Of course, there are also differences to the remaster and the original version. Kelly Chambers also looked different, as an example.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Personally, I do not think it really breaks the immersion all that much, does it? It's a good game just enjoy the ride :) If you want to nit pick- in this game they have her walk incorrectly. Canonically, she doesn't walk on the "flats" of her feet, only on her two toes. :geek: But what does it matter. (y) it is an erotic parody game. :sneaky: Keep up the good work (y)

Last edited:

Maxanan

Apr 15, 2020
Start new game, i changed much from last version.
Hello! I would like to know if you are planning events with penetration all way through, getting stuck and more animal-like creatures (dog, horse maybe)?
And another one: will the choice between red warran and gorillas affect in the future?
And another another one: will we seduce anyone into "bonding" with a monster?

Reactions: LostBR

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
I dont know if you take suggestions, but it would he cool if at a certain lewd level, we have the option to strip her during combat, instead of waiting for the enemy atack and damage her suit, also if enemies got into her room while she was sleeping because she didnt lock the door, it would be a really great feature, its just my humble opinion

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Ist this from the Remaster-Version?
I remember a picture of a yellow woman and also an optional scene of the damaged suit. Of course, there are also differences to the remaster and the original version. Kelly Chambers also looked different, as an example.
The original version was just a photoshop of a real person's face taken from Getty. It was swapped with a much better image in the remaster. Now the image makes sense and isn't just a lazy photoshop.
taliface.jpg

It was just a bad photoshop of this stock image and wasn't ever really cannon
pxvxA.jpg

Also, still no yellow skin or scales. No idea where you got that from.

Last edited:

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hello! I would like to know if you are planning events with penetration all way through, getting stuck and more animal-like creatures (dog, horse maybe)?
And another one: will the choice between red warran and gorillas affect in the future?
And another another one: will we seduce anyone into "bonding" with a monster?
All creatures are on table. Choice between varrena and gorillas will affect in case to get specific scenes. Bonding is desirable thing, i thinking about idea like experience gain for each monster which will unlock special scenes.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I dont know if you take suggestions, but it would he cool if at a certain lewd level, we have the option to strip her during combat, instead of waiting for the enemy atack and damage her suit, also if enemies got into her room while she was sleeping because she didnt lock the door, it would be a really great feature, its just my humble opinion
If you notice in dialogue with Serok after varrens/apes intrusion in medbay, he said that turret has malfunctioned due to overheating. For now i put it aside but will use later to launch another chain of events where Tali need to watch the turret condition, and if she doesn't, someone can come to medbay.

Jan 29, 2019
_Messman_ Really neat game! Love the art and gameplay so far.
I did find a few issues though:
- when sealing up the vent in the medbay, the quest still shows up in the status panel, even when it's complete. It only disappeared after the story continued. Maybe make it disappear immediately after the event?
- sometimes when clicking on a lootable container, the container vanishes without giving any loot.
- sometimes when giving loot, the item slides into view but if you click when it is animating, the animation restarts from the beginning, instead of jumping to the end.
- it feels weird to have the hacking minigame appear and not having a door in the scene (i.e. hacking in the communications room)
- I had the hacking minigame appear in one room but a monster encounter during the hack swithes the scene to the hallway with closed door, instead of staying in the room where the hack started

Last edited:

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
_Messman_ Really neat game! Love the art and gameplay so far.
I did find a few issues though:
- when sealing up the vent in the medbay, the quest still shows up in the status panel, even when it's complete. It only disappeared after the story continued. Maybe make it disappear immediately after the event?
- sometimes when clicking on a lootable container, the container vanishes without giving any loot.
- sometimes when giving loot, the item slides into view but if you click when it is animating, the animation restarts from the beginning, instead of jumping to the end.
- it feels weird to have the hacking minigame appear and not having a door in the scene (i.e. hacking in the communications room)
- I had the hacking minigame appear in one room but a monster encounter during the hack swithes the scene to the hallway with closed door, instead of staying in the room where the hack started
I guess you download game from MEGA link. Try to put the hotfix i posted here recently after last update. It will fix most of bugs.

yuri2142

May 2, 2017
I've noticed that there is red xiii in the beginning of the game. Are you gonna add him as a random encounter?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I've noticed that there is red xiii in the beginning of the game. Are you gonna add him as a random encounter?
Didn't think abt it. This render was almost the very first i made for game - i just droped random monsters there. :) When i start to make scenes, i found that red xiii doesn't really fit into the environment of game.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes