howdypardner

Mar 26, 2019
This is very unlikely really. I can descrybe the reasons:
  • I like sexy girl asses in tight suits. One of the reasons i made the game.
  • Reference to original character, where suit is necessary part of everyday life for certain reasons. If she undressing - it must be very serious occasion.
  • I dont want to make Tali complete whore, running around naked and jumping on every dick. I think in that case she lose her charm. Don't forget that she is clever girl and know how to kill things. So she must be conquered or have sex on her rules if she wanted. Thats why i made dart skill and not just button "instant fuck".
  • I am really liked sexy alien girl asses in tight suits.

Of course there are might be some episodes where Tali can undress and be naked. But not on regular basis like walking around the ship with pistol and collect loot.
f2a563db16761ba0dbd3194e1655bd1e579ca7a5cb9004e56b3e0b10bc5b73a4_1.jpg

Tlazol

Oct 10, 2018
This is very unlikely really. I can describe the reasons:
  • Reference to original character, where suit is necessary part of everyday life for certain reasons. If she undressing - it must be very serious occasion.
  • I dont want to make Tali complete whore, running around naked and jumping on every dick. I think in that case she lose her charm. Don't forget that she is clever girl and know how to kill things. So she must be conquered or have sex on her rules if she wanted. Thats why i made dart skill and not just button "instant fuck".

Of course there are might be some episodes where Tali can undress and be naked. But not on regular basis like walking around the ship with pistol and collect loot.
And this right here is why this is the best Renpy game on this site

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
Honestly can't say I'm that dissapointed or that I expected other response, is respectable for a dude to keep his fetish first, I'll love the full nude episodes though, and yeah, this is the best renpy game on the site.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018

Very based

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Game update. Version 1.4(Halloween release).

Finally I made the update I thinking about from start. Maybe someone remember that I wanted to make it at summer end. Many things since changed and I happy to represent new gameplay episode of the game in vents crawling style. This time I want to start from introduction.

• Movement in vents is different. RenPy is not 3D engine, so most of work fell on my coding hands and blender render engine. And I tried to imitate it best as possible. I just had an idea and wished to do it with all my might. I made some calibrations but move animations can sometimes finish faster and jumping forward, you can skip it with simple click as usual. It will depend on your system and delay time between click and animation start. But I hope it not much affect the gameplay.
  • Movements direction limited. As I said – RenPy is visual novels engine, so possibility to move is hard coded and sometimes you will not find the all obvious paths you could see around. Still you can reach all necessary places and I will add more renders with updates, making movement more flexible.
  • Vents gameplay contain new loot, new gameplay features. For now you can find some eggs, but don’t pay much attention on it. I will make complete loot and craft system with next update. Also there will be another checkpoint like medbay. When you find it, you can always return to usual medbay and come back to vents in pool. Please note that leaving the vents that way is not according to plot, and other characters will not react on it in any way. I just made it for now for convenience.
  • Old safe must work. To activate the vents availability just check status screen in medbay and then check your quest. You need to finish cutscenes with pool and big croc guy to make it possible.
Alright. Now the content. As you can understand – the enemies will be also different. I don’t want to make direct explanations how to get all the scenes, this is horror style update after all.

• Two anal scenes with “frog” guys. They will try to catch you in vents.
  • DP scene with “frog” guys.
  • Blowjob with “frog” guy
  • Tentacle scene in vents
  • Tentacle nest anal game over scene
  • AMI scene
  • 3 Nyun scenes with bug
  • Tali helmet blowjob scene with bug
  • Tali+Nyun game over scene
Total it 12 new scenes – all in vents. AMI is new character and part of the plot, I guess you will happy to meet her.

Get ready to struggle for your ass and clicking fast. You will find yourself what I mean.

And please let me know directly if you find any bugs or errors. The game has become really huge, I could miss something.

LINKS:

P.S. Also I make account and its using Paypal for easy pay. I decided to make it instead Patreon. But I don’t post any content there, so if you support me on Ko-Fi please send me message directly in any comfortable way for you and I authorize you on discord channel for content.

Last edited:

ioda123

Mar 18, 2018
when you go right from the pool vent there is a grey vent clic on the gear and a new scene for the bug i didn't find it

Wavedancer

Nov 24, 2017
There's a bug in the animation between the first crossroads to the tentacle nest.
While exploring the vents you can collect some items. It says Poison cells but in the Lab it counts as Eggs.
While the DP scenes with the frogs are a few error messages.

Last edited:
Reactions: Recnq

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
anyone else getting server ip adress could not be found when trying the gofile and mega links for the 1.4 download links?

ioda123

Mar 18, 2018
What bug? Can you please clarify
hi when you said that

• 3 Nyun scenes with bug
is it bug as in insect or bug as the game term? and someone know how to activate the scenes ? thanks

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
hi when you said that

• 3 Nyun scenes with bug
is it bug as in insect or bug as the game term? and someone know how to activate the scenes ? thanks
Its insect. Big insect.

Reactions: ioda123
4.70 star(s) 128 Votes