Gengu

May 11, 2017
Got any save file?
my own save file can't get the vents to work and I already finished the croc guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: uncleaR1596

F2Pee

Dec 27, 2017
I updated the gallery (v1.2) and added the new scenes.

• Edit 29.08.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix
  • Edit 26.09.2022 -> added new scenes (v1.3)
  • Edit 06.10.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix
  • Edit 20.10.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix (unren)
Any chance for an update? Thanks!

makimango44

Oct 23, 2021
I've updated the file and added the new scenes.
can i do a weird request, in the gallery the "Varren Fight Front No Mask" scene end in a Faceshot. Could you change that to the scene where he cums down her throat please. I put down my save where that scene is if it help.

Asdere

Feb 1, 2018
In the gallery there are scenes titled "Corridor [num] Scene [num]" How can I get those in-game? I only get the "Fight Back" scenes.

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
Saved Nyun in the vents. Stuck on Explore the Vents quest. Is there any more content past that? I can't really do anything about the tentacle room and I can't really make any more poison grenades.

Reactions: kaine3d

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
You can only meet once with a certain big crewmember?
This is part of a larger planned sequence of events. Based on how you handled it, future content may be friendlier... or hostile.
Saved Nyun in the vents. Stuck on Explore the Vents quest. Is there any more content past that? I can't really do anything about the tentacle room and I can't really make any more poison grenades.
After you save Nyun there is no additional story content. More will be added in future updates.

Uuughihatesigningup

Feb 27, 2020
In the gallery there are scenes titled "Corridor [num] Scene [num]" How can I get those in-game? I only get the "Fight Back" scenes.
Those are old scenes that've been removed from the standard combat, but the gallery keeps them because they're more content.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Ok I am stuck at talk to Jesora, the bars' just opened and I keep talking to her but nothing happens.

4.70 star(s) 126 Votes