_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
i don't understand what i'm doing wrong. i played 3 runs on this new update, hoping to see the new content, but i haven't seen shit. I do everything right (at least i think so) until i get the quest that says to wait for serok's call. I go looting, and skip a few days doing nothing, and then i get the "bad? ending" of the dogs storming into the medbay and ripping tali's ass.
This fight is part of plot, you need just win.

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
i don't understand what i'm doing wrong. i played 3 runs on this new update, hoping to see the new content, but i haven't seen shit. I do everything right (at least i think so) until i get the quest that says to wait for serok's call. I go looting, and skip a few days doing nothing, and then i get the "bad? ending" of the dogs storming into the medbay and ripping tali's ass.
You need to win the encounter to proceed. Buy some grenades and you can easily clear the encounter

Feb 14, 2019
Really good game, reminds me of this picture I saw years ago

Got a question though, are the vents gonna be an entirely fleshed out area? Cause I noticed your arousal doesn't transfer from ship to vents?

Also, is there plans for more dominant Tali? That shit is so hot. All the Red Varren scenes and the ape creatures when they're locked in the cages are the best. Generally anything where Tali gets into it and takes control is the best, would love to see more of that. Maybe Tali finds a small thorian in the vents and it impregnates her with it's spawn, so you make a cure but it combines it's DNA with hers or some mumbo jumbo so now she has mind control powers except it only works on animal-like intelligence so it allows you to do things like bring the ape aliens out of their cages and use them both without a bad end, or take on the whole pack of Varren without a bad end?

Also, I wish we could spare the enemy that breaks into the medbay and still progress the story.

Alright, that's my 2 cents, really love the game and can't wait to see where it goes, more dominant Tali and less either/or scenes would be nice.

Reactions: _Messman_

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Really good game, reminds me of this picture I saw years ago

Got a question though, are the vents gonna be an entirely fleshed out area? Cause I noticed your arousal doesn't transfer from ship to vents?

Also, is there plans for more dominant Tali? That shit is so hot. All the Red Varren scenes and the ape creatures when they're locked in the cages are the best. Generally anything where Tali gets into it and takes control is the best, would love to see more of that. Maybe Tali finds a small thorian in the vents and it impregnates her with it's spawn, so you make a cure but it combines it's DNA with hers or some mumbo jumbo so now she has mind control powers except it only works on animal-like intelligence so it allows you to do things like bring the ape aliens out of their cages and use them both without a bad end, or take on the whole pack of Varren without a bad end?

Also, I wish we could spare the enemy that breaks into the medbay and still progress the story.

Alright, that's my 2 cents, really love the game and can't wait to see where it goes, more dominant Tali and less either/or scenes would be nice.
Vents gonna be separate gameplay part of game in horror style. Yes, it have own features which will be different from "main ship" gameplay and they are not cross each other.

For example istead of lewd level I decide to make "arousal" in vents. I think most of players will have high lewd to the time the vents is found and again just rise the necessary level to have new scenes is pointless. Arousal can be increased or decreased, depending on actions/medicines taken and affects the scenes. Amm, grenades etc from main map not play role in vents. It can be used in some scenes but have just decorative effect and don't affect its amount.

Abt more dominant Tali(besides dart skill scenes) - i want to do it with new suit. It will be big side quest in vents - to gather the materials to make new suit which have function to protect her from infection and she can act more free to "convince" the enemies. Like vents is goind to be "horror mode", using new suit will activate "bitch mode" with all the consequences.

Nov 30, 2021
Vents gonna be separate gameplay part of game in horror style. Yes, it have own features which will be different from "main ship" gameplay and they are not cross each other.

For example istead of lewd level I decide to make "arousal" in vents. I think most of players will have high lewd to the time the vents is found and again just rise the necessary level to have new scenes is pointless. Arousal can be increased or decreased, depending on actions/medicines taken and affects the scenes. Amm, grenades etc from main map not play role in vents. It can be used in some scenes but have just decorative effect and don't affect its amount.

Abt more dominant Tali(besides dart skill scenes) - i want to do it with new suit. It will be big side quest in vents - to gather the materials to make new suit which have function to protect her from infection and she can act more free to "convince" the enemies. Like vents is goind to be "horror mode", using new suit will activate "bitch mode" with all the consequences.
A million dollar question - will Tali end up with two dicks in her ass while exploring the vents?
Those frogmen sure look capable of double anal wreckage.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Love the game sadly dont find creepy crawlies or tentacles pleasant to look at. Are the two jail gorillas or the red varen going to get more scenes or do they have everything you planned for them already? Any plans to have to option to "introduce" Nyun to some beasts?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Love the game sadly dont find creepy crawlies or tentacles pleasant to look at. Are the two jail gorillas or the red varen going to get more scenes or do they have everything you planned for them already? Any plans to have to option to "introduce" Nyun to some beasts?
Currently doing prison apes new scenes. With both of them.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Please tell me the new suit will allow willing vaginal during combat, it's the one thing the dart system is missing.

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
I have a problem with continuing the game, checking the status does not work, so I don't know what to do next

reistlinas

Nov 13, 2017
Hello, I really like this game, but I got stuck after saving Nyun (bartender asari) from bug. Ami said that she is in room behind doors and Tali commented that she would visit later. After that my mission is still exploring vents. I crawled all around them, but don't know what to do next. Also if I press action near the vent where I saw bug fucking Nyun, Tali says that she needs to save her, but I already did that. And if I go to the hatch that leads into that room it says nothing to do here. So, maybe someone knows what to do next? Or, maybe, I missed something?

Reactions: _Messman_

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hello, I really like this game, but I got stuck after saving Nyun (bartender asari) from bug. Ami said that she is in room behind doors and Tali commented that she would visit later. After that my mission is still exploring vents. I crawled all around them, but don't know what to do next. Also if I press action near the vent where I saw bug fucking Nyun, Tali says that she needs to save her, but I already did that. And if I go to the hatch that leads into that room it says nothing to do here. So, maybe someone knows what to do next? Or, maybe, I missed something?
You don't miss anything, you just reached the end of game for now.

Reactions: reistlinas
4.70 star(s) 125 Votes