_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Heya Messman, been playing the game at each update, love the concept & the overall game.
I was wondering though with this update,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, what else can you do? Or is that the end for now until 1.5?
Hi, yes, for now plot ends here. You can search for scenes if didn't find all.

Reactions: Necreonlord4

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Well done on the vents traversal, very cool!
If you go back to where you saw nyun get raped by the insect, after you've rescued her, it still says "I need to save nyun" :)
There's also some renders (for example in that spot exactly) that are VERY grainy.

One question, how do you get the frogman BJ and DP scene? I can only seem to trigger one anal scene

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
If you go back to where you saw nyun get raped by the insect, after you've rescued her, it still says "I need to save nyun" :)
There's also some renders (for example in that spot exactly) that are VERY grainy.

One question, how do you get the frogman BJ and DP scene? I can only seem to trigger one anal scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jeno

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022

Thanks. I guess you download game from mega link. In this case just use hotfix to remove bugs like with Nyun quest. (https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pilgrimage-v1-4-messman.117441/post-9282674).

I know abt grainy renders :HideThePain: sometimes my PC acting up, especially for complicated scenes, i rerender it later.

Jul 6, 2022
i don't understand what i'm doing wrong. i played 3 runs on this new update, hoping to see the new content, but i haven't seen shit. I do everything right (at least i think so) until i get the quest that says to wait for serok's call. I go looting, and skip a few days doing nothing, and then i get the "bad? ending" of the dogs storming into the medbay and ripping tali's ass.

moustaffasmall

Nov 28, 2020
i don't understand what i'm doing wrong. i played 3 runs on this new update, hoping to see the new content, but i haven't seen shit. I do everything right (at least i think so) until i get the quest that says to wait for serok's call. I go looting, and skip a few days doing nothing, and then i get the "bad? ending" of the dogs storming into the medbay and ripping tali's ass.
You kill the dogs to progress further (Use grenades if you have any for quick kills), if you want the scene again just do a save before that sleep

Reactions: _Messman_
4.70 star(s) 125 Votes