dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
That's the sound of reason. Some of the scenes are definitely looks like possible pregnancy game over. But such things must be optional anyway.
If you would do pregnancy like Tentacular, that would be awesome. There is no need to start redoing scenes if tali is preg or not depending on status ( that would take precious time for something better ).. its just about the danger of being pregnant. End games and mentioning the possibility is enough to add the atmosphere.

Tentacular did only ending pregnant, but pregnancy was mentioned on several occasions. And the game was awesome for it.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
If you would do pregnancy like Tentacular, that would be awesome. There is no need to start redoing scenes if tali is preg or not depending on status ( that would take precious time for something better ).. its just about the danger of being pregnant. End games and mentioning the possibility is enough to add the atmosphere.

Tentacular did only ending pregnant, but pregnancy was mentioned on several occasions. And the game was awesome for it.
I have to play this game. Many times ppl remember it here.:)

Tover-r5

Jul 14, 2019
Question. Are you going to change sound files? (I mean the original sound is simple and limited).
If you need, I have many sound files from the original mass effect (mp3, wav).

Last edited:

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Question. Are you going to change sound files? (I mean the original sound is simple and limited).
If you need, I have many sound files from the original mass effect (mp3, wav).
I have the files with original voice acting, but for some obvious reasons won't use them. I trying to add new sounds with each update, mostly for sex scenes. Thinking to add some moaning - this is what I can do myself(not moaning but with help of sound editors :LOL: ). For more complicated things the best way is use the service of voice actress. I considering this options in future.

LordDark97

Sep 19, 2020
I have the files with original voice acting, but for some obvious reasons won't use them. I trying to add new sounds with each update, mostly for sex scenes. Thinking to add some moaning - this is what I can do myself(not moaning but with help of sound editors :LOL: ). For more complicated things the best way is use the service of voice actress. I considering this options in future.
why not use ai? o mean looking at the shepard hate Batarian videos it work

4.70 star(s) 125 Votes