_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Game update. Version 1.6

This update focuses on vents content, specifically – on new insects sector.

Gameplay changes:

• New vents sector available. To open it talk with AMI after you finish her quest to brake the hatch.
  • Map for fast travel in vents. You will be able to see the button in upper right corner when moving in the vents. Now only 3 options – exit, lab and new bugs sector. Location will open after you found it.
  • Nyun now interactable in lab. She will take her place after you discover the insect sector.
  • AMI side missions. Become available after you discover the insects sector. Just talk with her in lab.
  • Craft system now working. Check the right corner in lab. You can collect eggs as before and now also collect cum, but only from scenes in vents. Not much receipts for now. Combine two eggs to make the poison.
  • New skill to throw the fire charge. Available during corridor encounters and if you have fire charges. You need to craft it using poison and ammo clip. Also fire charges can clean the web blocking the way in insects sector.
  • Old save must work. If you using save after discover all the vents – talk with AMI about insects.
Scenes:

• Egg nest on new sector enter. You can take the egg from there. Randomly it can trigger the bug attack. Mechanics same like with bug in Nyun quest. Two variations for further scene here.
  • Same bug can attack from above if you didn’t trigger him on enter. Just go forward to the web and try to turn back.
  • Facehuggers scenes. Two variations here. Another eggs nest is waiting if you explore the vents. To activate DP variant just return back and trigger it again.
  • AMI rescue mission and game over event. Activates in room you can find in insects sector. If Tali lose the fight – AMI will go to save her. If AMI will be not so fast – it can be ended with game over. Contains 3 stages of game over scene and 2 scenes for AMI.
  • Flying bugs scenes in lab. AMI must be on her side mission to get this scenes. Drink with Nyun. Two main variants – with Tali or Nyun. And third special variant – to find it you need to craft some special.
  • AMI futa scene. Optional. If you return to lab after Tali got egglayed, AMI will notice something wrong.
Hope you enjoy it!

LINKS:

RealBugsBunny123

Aug 23, 2021
Introducing: RDMod!

Slap this into your: The Pilgrimage\Game folder

The second mod for The Pilgrimage - An unfinished dialogue and story overhaul.

This is more of a field test than anything to see if it's worth continuing since there's a lot of stuff left to change. Currently dialogue has been changed up to the Invasion events.

Attached are some examples of what you can expect, though a few slides hardly does the changes a service.

Apes = %90 done
Red Varren = %90 done
Shower Bugs = %100 Done
Prison Apes = %90 done
Ape Bad End 1 = %100 Done
Varren Bad End = %100 Done
Shower Bugs Bad End = %100 Done
Jesora Events = %100 Done

Notice: This is a more word-heavy mod.
will this be updated for newer versions

Quentonis

Apr 8, 2018
Game update. Version 1.6

Gameplay changes:

• New vents sector available. To open it talk with AMI after you finish her quest to brake the hatch.
  • Map for fast travel in vents. You will be able to see the button in upper right corner when moving in the vents. Now only 3 options – exit, lab and new bugs sector. Location will open after you found it.
  • Nyun now interactable in lab. She will take her place after you discover the insect sector.
  • AMI side missions. Become available after you discover the insects sector. Just talk with her in lab.
  • Craft system now working. Check the right corner in lab. You can collect eggs as before and now also collect cum, but only from scenes in vents. Not much receipts for now. Combine two eggs to make the poison.
  • New skill to throw the fire charge. Available during corridor encounters and if you have fire charges. You need to craft it using poison and ammo clip. Also fire charges can clean the web blocking the way in insects sector.
  • Old save must work. If you using save after discover all the vents – talk with AMI about insects.
Scenes:

• Egg nest on new sector enter. You can take the egg from there. Randomly it can trigger the bug attack. Mechanics same like with bug in Nyun quest. Two variations for further scene here.
  • Same bug can attack from above if you didn’t trigger him on enter. Just go forward to the web and try to turn back.
  • Facehuggers scenes. Two variations here. Another eggs nest is waiting if you explore the vents. To activate DP variant just return back and trigger it again.
  • AMI rescue mission and game over event. Activates in room you can find in insects sector. If Tali lose the fight – AMI will go to save her. If AMI will be not so fast – it can be ended with game over. Contains 3 stages of game over scene and 2 scenes for AMI.
  • Flying bugs scenes in lab. AMI must be on her side mission to get this scenes. Drink with Nyun. Two main variants – with Tali or Nyun. And third special variant – to find it you need to craft some special.
  • AMI futa scene. Optional. If you return to lab after Tali got egglayed, AMI will notice something wrong.
Hope you enjoy it!

LINKS:
MEGA
PIXELDRAIN
Trying to figure out how to get the 3rd variant with the flying bugs in lab and as far as I can tell I crafted every combination so I must be missing something, any help? Id super appreciate it

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Trying to figure out how to get the 3rd variant with the flying bugs in lab and as far as I can tell I crafted every combination so I must be missing something, any help? Id super appreciate it
That means you didn't craft every combination. I guess you missing some ingridient, which I didn't mentioned ;)

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I Don't know if i am stuck or not i burned both the insect webs and did the rescue tali mission is that the end of this update. also how do i unlock the tali egglaying scene like in the changelog description.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Hint. Combining two new "mined" resources. (eggs don't count).

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
If one egg. Randomly. We take the eggs from the nest at the entrance to the new zone. (lose to the spider attacking you).
If two eggs. Then it is necessary to get caught by two spiders at the same time, and AMI should not be in a hurry. (interact with all creatures, not kill them).
I Don't know if i am stuck or not i burned both the insect webs and did the rescue tali mission is that the end of this update. also how do i unlock the tali egglaying scene like in the changelog description.

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
Game update. Version 1.6

Gameplay changes:

Scenes:

Hope you enjoy it!

LINKS:
MEGA
PIXELDRAIN
I've been excited for this allllll week.

Reactions: Beats9821

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is there a way to avoid distasteful content other than to hit the "skip it" button in this latest build, because that suggests that it still happens. I'm referring to, latest futanari content with AMI. I've noticed that you can disable the futanari content in previous decisions but your only option is to simply skip it in this update. "Skip it" isn't the same as it does not happen. It's inconstant to have to save it, experience the scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then re-load your save. This is a great game, and I enjoy your work, throughly! but, please maintain 100% player control.

Last edited:
Reactions: SnippsTheSlammer

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
I updated the gallery (v1.2) and added the new scenes. Paste the gallery.rpa-file inside ThePilgrimage-x.x/game folder.

• Edit 29.08.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix
  • Edit 26.09.2022 -> added new scenes (v1.3)
  • Edit 06.10.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix
  • Edit 20.10.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix (unren)
  • Edit 31.10.2022 -> added new and adjusted old scenes (v1.4)
  • Edit 09.12.2022 -> added new scenes (v1.5)
  • Edit 15.01.2023 -> added new animations (v1.55)
update for 1.6?

4.70 star(s) 127 Votes