_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Is there a way to avoid distasteful content other than to hit the "skip it" button in this latest build, because that suggests that it still happens. I'm referring to, latest futanari content with AMI. I've noticed that you can disable the futanari content in previous decisions but your only option is to simply skip it in this update. "Skip it" isn't the same as it does not happen. It's inconstant to have to save it, experience the scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then re-load your save. This is a great game, and I enjoy your work, throughly! but, please maintain 100% player control.
This event will have non futa variation - with toys or some kind of sex machine. I'll add the option to choose or just skip the both.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If one egg. Randomly. We take the eggs from the nest at the entrance to the new zone. (lose to the spider attacking you).
If two eggs. Then it is necessary to get caught by two spiders at the same time, and AMI should not be in a hurry. (interact with all creatures, not kill them).
Cool thanks

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Pilgrimage [v1.6] [Messman]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 839 MB

PC: - - -

MAC: - - -

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ThePilgrimage-1.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
Can someone just tell me what you need to combine to get the new scene instead of being vague as fuck?
Liquid pheromone(gotten after beating the two spiders in the vent)
And cum. Then she and Nyun will drink it and then you can enjoy the process.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Does anyone happen to have a save that's compatible with the new update? I've been running an older save and I can't even start the event where you control AMI, so I can't do any of the new content and I really don't want to restart.

Reactions: EnRend

izex

Nov 19, 2019
cant do anything in vents. is it a bug or do i need to start a new game to be able to?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
cant do anything in vents. is it a bug or do i need to start a new game to be able to?
What you mean can't do anything? You discovered the vents in previous version and now can't find new content? In this case talk with AMI, she have new dialogue variant abt insects.

Reactions: Beats9821

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I am not here to judge or criticize this game in anyway

I wish the Devs all the best

but ...

I can not watch Tali, my poor, sweet, innocent, Tali be used in any way

I must keep Tali as I remember her
+Respect
Based comment.

4.70 star(s) 127 Votes