RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
So I'm passed the whole spider vent area and stuff now my quest progress is saying I still have to explore the vents? What more do I have to explore? I've been running around the vents for hours
Please differ to the walkthrough for information currently relating to existing content.

But as a plain answer: Version 1.6 only adds a new section to the vents and a small amount of added story. There is currently nothing that will advance the plot or 'existing goal' at this time, only more content.

Reactions: SnippsTheSlammer

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Is text mod still gonna work with this ver? Obviously it wouldnt override new content magically but I mean would it break something?

Aug 1, 2019
I have the files with original voice acting, but for some obvious reasons won't use them. I trying to add new sounds with each update, mostly for sex scenes. Thinking to add some moaning - this is what I can do myself(not moaning but with help of sound editors :LOL: ). For more complicated things the best way is use the service of voice actress. I considering this options in future.
Have you ever considered using AI tech to just generate voice lines using the original character's voice? That'd be kinda cool. Only issue being you'd have to figure out a way to reverse-engineer the "sound filter" for when her helmet is off...

GraySailro

Sep 7, 2018
Really like the game and its corruption system
Also love how EDI is presented in game (that was a bit of a surprise to me)
Just would like to ask about some parts of the game
Like Vorcha, for example when you find them in container. Would love to see some kinky action there (sure if Tali slutty enough)
And about shower scene, i think there also would be good to make some action after we get rid of bugs?
Just my favorite scenes are with ape in comms room and i would love to see some additional scenes with him
And all in all great game Messman!

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Indeed, I thought I'd chime in also on the shower scene, love it. Great job with the 3 day wait, shower, next stage moar bugs, etc.
The only tweak I might constructively criticize is that on the 4th scene, currently the GOR one, have a choice come up for her that we get to choose what happens next.
A simple "Fight back!", she kicks them off or something and there's no GOR but you'll get that scene again until you fix the vent or select the second option which could be, "Submit.", which leads directly into the GOR. Just a small thing, minor, gives more illusion of choice also.
Again, keep up the great work Messman. (~.~):b

Reactions: _Messman_

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Really like the game and its corruption system
Also love how EDI is presented in game (that was a bit of a surprise to me)
Just would like to ask about some parts of the game
Like Vorcha, for example when you find them in container. Would love to see some kinky action there (sure if Tali slutty enough)
And about shower scene, i think there also would be good to make some action after we get rid of bugs?
Just my favorite scenes are with ape in comms room and i would love to see some additional scenes with him
And all in all great game Messman!
I will add ape encounter in barracks in the same way like comroom. Comroom ape already have much variations and trying to get them all annoys even me. So I will just transfer additional scenes in new room.

Bobr1337

Dec 5, 2017
Sorry to "BUG" you :D
funny because update is about bugs in the vent -.- But i cant move forwad in the vents also. :/
i loaded my savegame from prevoiuse version. When entering the Vents Ami have no new Dialog. And in the vents i cant move on. at the "white" door nothing happened when pressing the "gear" Symbol. And at the map there is only the lap no exit :( Hope you can help. Thx alot in common. Great Game :D
p.s. added savefile.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
funny because update is about bugs in the vent -.- But i cant move forwad in the vents also. :/
i loaded my savegame from prevoiuse version. When entering the Vents Ami have no new Dialog. And in the vents i cant move on. at the "white" door nothing happened when pressing the "gear" Symbol. And at the map there is only the lap no exit :( Hope you can help. Thx alot in common. Great Game :D
p.s. added savefile.

Played through your save file a bit, yeah, this appears to be stuck before the Nunya rescue. You should be able to flame bomb that door in the picture to get past it to save Nunya. Did you see any scenes of Nunya through the vents prior to the newest version of the game on this old save file? This may be a bugged save file and you're unable to progress. Just my 2 copper pieces.

Edit - So Messman corrected me, this is after Nunya rescue, I personally did try resting a couple days but nothing changed for me. Yeah, could be bugged.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobr1337

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
p.s. added savefile.

According to the message in front of "white hatch" - you already saved Nyun. Your current quest in vents must be "Wait until Nyun has recovered." It means you need to rest in lab to trigger the plot movement. If it didn't work, the save file is bugged.

SlyBurn

Apr 11, 2018
How do you use the Scanner on the Map? THat's the part I'm stuck at. Or has it not been added yet?

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
How do you use the Scanner on the Map? THat's the part I'm stuck at. Or has it not been added yet?
Repair the scanner that Jesora gives you with [30] tech. If you do not see the option to repair the scanner, you do not have the required [30] tech.

Once the scanner is repaired, you should be able to see it as an icon you can click on the map screen.

SlyBurn

Apr 11, 2018
Repair the scanner that Jesora gives you with [30] tech. If you do not see the option to repair the scanner, you do not have the required [30] tech.

Once the scanner is repaired, you should be able to see it as an icon you can click on the map screen.
Yeah. Might have to start a new save. Cause I don't have either options and about 80 tech parts.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes