RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
Yeah. Might have to start a new save. Cause I don't have either options and about 80 tech parts.
Your save is likely from an earlier version than v1.5 then, unfortunately.

Thankfully (I'd like to believe) progression is fast enough where you can get back to where you were pretty easily.

Good luck out there, pilgrim.

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Bug stuff really isn't for me but I'm happy to see the vent section get further explored, and the AMI/EDI scenes were nice

Reading a couple other posts about not being able to access the vent stuff so gonna throw in my two cents to see if it helps, when the vents were first introduced there was a cheat "get out of the labs/vents area" so you could get back to exploring the rest of the ship, I did that after saving nyun and shocker that kinda breaks the save as far as progressing goes (Nyun would be back in the bar but while in the vents Tali would still say "I have to save Nyun". so ye, if you did that you're gonna need a new save

Thanks for trucking along with updating the game, not sure what you plan to explore next but I personally have my fingers crossed for some action with the mercs (either that futa asari or maybe some krogan)

Hyperkill

Mar 9, 2023
I'm Kinda Stuck in the vent Sceen. It say's to Explore the vent after I rescued and the AI and the alien are the lab. But I don't know where to go. Got a room where I click a big whole the spider aliens are just coming but don't know how to interact any further.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
So I came across this game today
So I want to ask a question kind dev
Is there any theme of bdsm in this game ?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Bug stuff really isn't for me but I'm happy to see the vent section get further explored, and the AMI/EDI scenes were nice

Reading a couple other posts about not being able to access the vent stuff so gonna throw in my two cents to see if it helps, when the vents were first introduced there was a cheat "get out of the labs/vents area" so you could get back to exploring the rest of the ship, I did that after saving nyun and shocker that kinda breaks the save as far as progressing goes (Nyun would be back in the bar but while in the vents Tali would still say "I have to save Nyun". so ye, if you did that you're gonna need a new save

Thanks for trucking along with updating the game, not sure what you plan to explore next but I personally have my fingers crossed for some action with the mercs (either that futa asari or maybe some krogan)
Thanks. Currently busy with Jesora scene btw.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I'm Kinda Stuck in the vent Sceen. It say's to Explore the vent after I rescued and the AI and the alien are the lab. But I don't know where to go. Got a room where I click a big whole the spider aliens are just coming but don't know how to interact any further.
If you saw all the bugs scenes - you reach the game end for now.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
So I came across this game today
So I want to ask a question kind dev
Is there any theme of bdsm in this game ?
I may not be quite versed in some tags or themes. Is beastiality and rape can be considered as bdsm? If you mean some ropes bindings and slaps - yes. It it big rubber boot putting in the ass - no.

Kloyd

Dec 6, 2020
I wonder how much longer till Tali starts getting receptive of the mobs having fun with her. The lewd level on mine is 119. It would be cool though if in fights she had the option to undress just like how the taunt mechanic works.
Any comments messman?

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Any comments messman?
The response I received from Messman about this when I asked a similar question was something along the lines of:

4 lewd levels overall with 100 being "max lust".

You can already kind of see this in work in the gallery of the game, some of the earlier scenes give you an option of "< 20 Lust" or "> 30 Lust".

But yeah, as far as I know, Messman intends to implement different scenes for each lewd level and he's still adding some great stuff to existing scenes, while also creating new scenes to satiate his growing, rabid fan-base. :)

4.70 star(s) 127 Votes