wolfhound

Apr 4, 2019
Currently there are three recipes:

1. Poison [Egg + Egg]
2. Fire charge [Egg + Ammo]
3. Strange Drink [Cum + Liquid Pheromone]

If you're looking for a way to kill the tentacle monster, there is no such solution at this time.
Ok thank I already know all of the combos already I’m just stuck since it says explore the vents and theirs a place call unidentified and tail dosnt like the smell so I have no idea what todo next

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
hehe! You know the game has only contained animal and Futa scenes so far. So I was requesting some straight Scenes.
it is straight if you remember that the majority of the beasts she take on are males,but there is still a Krogan to be pacified and a lot of Vorcha on the ship,and you know what people joke around about Vorcha on ME,they only know how to do 3 things right in all their existence which are Adapt,Breed and Die(normally in a way to ridicule to even try to mention)
P.S.i should have used get killed instead of dying,but it would make it look way more worth of merit for the Vorcha than it should

Maxanan

Apr 15, 2020
Hello _Messman_, I have an idea for an event, maybe you will appreciate it :B
Tali will need to restore some of the ship's systems, after which she will be attacked, and in the event of a defeat, the video surveillance system (which has just been repaired) will demonstrate to all the inhabitants of the ship Tali's "battle" with the enemy. On screens in a bar or anywhere else.
And one more thing: what if, during the escape from the croc-monster, make it run into the room, for example, to Nyun :D

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hello _Messman_, I have an idea for an event, maybe you will appreciate it :B
Tali will need to restore some of the ship's systems, after which she will be attacked, and in the event of a defeat, the video surveillance system (which has just been repaired) will demonstrate to all the inhabitants of the ship Tali's "battle" with the enemy. On screens in a bar or anywhere else.
And one more thing: what if, during the escape from the croc-monster, make it run into the room, for example, to Nyun :D
The idea of camera view bothers me from the time of first corridor defeat scenes as the possible option like Serok checking security cameras and found Tali is fucked by someone. This idea will have kind of realisation in this update, but it will be Tali who will watch the cameras and see how Nyun is fucked. But your option also possible. The idea with croc is good, I thinking abt expanding this event and the participation of other crew members is attracted me last times.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes