moustaffasmall

Nov 28, 2020
Am I the only one to want to see more of the varren game over scenes because we got another for the apes (the scene where the specter unlocks their cage) but not one for varrens?

Reactions: e806659

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Am I the only one to want to see more of the varren game over scenes because we got another for the apes (the scene where the specter unlocks their cage) but not one for varrens?
In game over+ the first what I will do is apes and red varren content. It means that after they come in medbay - there is no instant game over after scene. There will be set of content where Tali need to escape from kind of den. Varren and apes can be not killed, and they can come back again.

Aug 2, 2022
In game over+ the first what I will do is apes and red varren content. It means that after they come in medbay - there is no instant game over after scene. There will be set of content where Tali need to escape from kind of den. Varren and apes can be not killed, and they can come back again.
Make it so they can be befriend / enclaved. Then Tali will have some pets!

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
I don't know about you, but for me personally version number 1.55 was the best.
Same. My favorite part about this game is the combat sex. Messman knocked it out of the park with the stages of enemy harassment and Tali harassment. The scenes and stuff are good too obviously, but any update to the combat sex has me super hyped. Just hope we'll get either more enemies or new positions. Or if he's getting near finishing, I hope his next game has the same system.
Excited for Friday.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Game update. Version 1.65
What new:
  • Camera check UI and Nyun side missions. Now you can send Nyun on side mission to gather some tech parts and ammo for you. Talk with her and ask for help. Also added the possibility to return Nyun back to bar and send her to vents again. When she is on her side mission you can check the orange laptop in lab to check some scenes with her.
  • Lewd system remade. Now it have 4 levels from 0 to 100 – Tali start to be more lewd from 25. Gap between levels also 25. It means the maximum lewd which will change anything is 75 for now. I left maximum – 100 for future content. On status screen in medbay now you can see color bar, which will indicates the lewd status and change color when you gain next level. All scenes and dirty talks are mostly bound to this new levels distribution for one exception – I left teasing skill requirements on 10 now, don’t want to make much pain of pointless grinding.
  • Vents movements code refactoring. Animation of crawling now looks slightly smoother, and it will not jump and glitch forward. You can skip it in usual way like all animations – just with click.
  • Tali butt now clickable when you see her from the back in room while looting stuff around. Little 4th wall breaking. She will act differently depends on lewd level. Little but nice addition which I will expand and use later.
  • Added some new sounds in scenes – moans, breath etc.
  • Quest to fix the energy with stuck event is repeatable. After 3 days it will break again.

New content:
  • Three scenes with Nyun on her side missions. You can see it on cameras.
  • Varrens stuck event content extension. New animations on high lewd levels.
  • Bear content – 3 new scenes for different lewd levels. More extended variant on lower level.
  • Jesora new events in her cabin. Some differences depends on lewd level. Now when you come to check Jesora’s cabin you can choose the scene to watch.
  • Nyun + Tali scene in bar. If Tali have lewd more than 25 she can join and help Nyun.
  • AMI + Tali scene in lab. Egg removal procedure, but from another hole. To trigger this scene Tali must receive the egg in her ass.
  • New ape encounter in barracks. Works and triggers the same like in comroom. Tali can choose to hide or face him in battle. Total 6 scenes here.

Hope you enjoy it!

LINKS:
PC/LINUX
MAC

Last edited:

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
The change in the lewdness system is understandable but it does still feel like a pretty rapid incline as far as corruption goes, like it's total disgust-> really enjoys it> REALLY enjoys it if that makes any sense, but there's nothing really wrong with the faster pace if you don't want to spend too much time grinding out corruption and would rather focus on adding a larger variety of fun scenes

Speaking of which the scenes with the crew were really welcome (looking forward to more stuff with vorcha/ maybe krogan) and the new ape scenes are nice, tho the ape is almost starting to feel like the protagonist with how many scenes it gets lol

Amra'Cumango

Dec 3, 2021
Hey man how you've been? I hope you are doing fine. Anyway, just wanted to let you know your game doesn't appear on the recently updated page. Best wishes.

Reactions: Beats9821
4.70 star(s) 128 Votes