Maxanan

Apr 15, 2020
Game update. Version 1.65
What new:
  • Camera check UI and Nyun side missions. Now you can send Nyun on side mission to gather some tech parts and ammo for you. Talk with her and ask for help. Also added the possibility to return Nyun back to bar and send her to vents again. When she is on her side mission you can check the orange laptop in lab to check some scenes with her.
  • Lewd system remade. Now it have 4 levels from 0 to 100 – Tali start to be more lewd from 25. Gap between levels also 25. It means the maximum lewd which will change anything is 75 for now. I left maximum – 100 for future content. On status screen in medbay now you can see color bar, which will indicates the lewd status and change color when you gain next level. All scenes and dirty talks are mostly bound to this new levels distribution for one exception – I left teasing skill requirements on 10 now, don’t want to make much pain of pointless grinding.
  • Vents movements code refactoring. Animation of crawling now looks slightly smoother, and it will not jump and glitch forward. You can skip it in usual way like all animations – just with click.
  • Tali butt now clickable when you see her from the back in room while looting stuff around. Little 4th wall breaking. She will act differently depends on lewd level. Little but nice addition which I will expand and use later.
  • Added some new sounds in scenes – moans, breath etc.
  • Quest to fix the energy with stuck event is repeatable. After 3 days it will break again.

New content:
  • Three scenes with Nyun on her side missions. You can see it on cameras.
  • Varrens stuck event content extension. New animations on high lewd levels.
  • Bear content – 3 new scenes for different lewd levels. More extended variant on lower level.
  • Jesora new events in her cabin. Some differences depends on lewd level. Now when you come to check Jesora’s cabin you can choose the scene to watch.
  • Nyun + Tali scene in bar. If Tali have lewd more than 25 she can join and help Nyun.
  • AMI + Tali scene in lab. Egg removal procedure, but from another hole. To trigger this scene Tali must receive the egg in her ass.
  • New ape encounter in barracks. Works and triggers the same like in comroom. Tali can choose to hide or face him in battle. Total 6 scenes here.

Hope you enjoy it!

LINKS:
PC/LINUX MEGA PIXELDRAIN
MAC MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Hello _Messman_, your game makes my heart sing <3
I understand your plans for the next update, but still I will offer a couple of ideas for the future, you never know what to like:
1) while crafting things in the ventilation compartment, we can accidentally mix the wrong ingredients, which will allow the creature to hatch from the egg and attack the girls.
2) one of my favorite scenes is where Nyun is watching Tali being raped by insects. So, what if this scene repeats itself, if both Nuyn and AMI are sent to search for ingredients at the same time.
3) Maybe something "other" goes instead of water in the shower. You never know the warrens "clogged" the pipeline.
4) Maybe some small creature (insect) crawls under the suit.
5) Maybe Tali will get a pet at some point :3
6) Some Nyun + AMI scenes (though I'm sure they will anyway)
7) Wouldn't it be great to serve a "special drink" from the vent at the bar and see the reaction)

And sorry for the scribbling, I'm trying to pour out my respect as best I can
Good Luck!

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
  • Tali butt now clickable when you see her from the back in room while looting stuff around. Little 4th wall breaking. She will act differently depends on lewd level. Little but nice addition which I will expand and use later.
HELL YEAH THIS HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL

LittleTiger

Jul 22, 2021
I think it would be great if you could expand the choices for download links, Messman. Everyone will definitely appreciate that. This is just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Messman_

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
Great stuff so far as always Mess. If you're still thinking up ideas of side content, maybe adding new enemies to attack Tali while she's hacking. Once you've went through the 3 scenes for hacking, hacking becomes kinda boring. Having a lizard, varren, or gorilla could spice it up a bit more so hacking isn't always the same chore.
Obviously this isn't a major gripe and if hacking never gets more content, that's fine, just an idea to throw in.

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
Great stuff so far as always Mess. If you're still thinking up ideas of side content, maybe adding new enemies to attack Tali while she's hacking. Once you've went through the 3 scenes for hacking, hacking becomes kinda boring. Having a lizard, varren, or gorilla could spice it up a bit more so hacking isn't always the same chore.
Obviously this isn't a major gripe and if hacking never gets more content, that's fine, just an idea to throw in.
An expansion and possible rework is currently under consideration and development. No absolute date on when they'll happen though.

Archgrimm

May 21, 2017
#1 This end of content?
View attachment 2529534
#2 this room still in progress?
View attachment 2529536

1. The story progression does end at that point, though this update did deliver several scenes that are unlocked after that. (or before in some cases, check the lewd scenes guide if/when it's updated)

2. You just have to wait in that location, don't click the sewer entrance or stay in dialogue screen, just actually let the game stand still for ~10 seconds, and then either shoot what comes out or dont

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Pilgrimage [v1.65] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v1.6 -> v1.65 [665 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThePilgrimage-1.65
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: _Messman_

Azeus

Jun 7, 2022
hard to believe it's been less than a year, this game has had more progress in this time than most games have in all their lifespans
That's sadly true. And there are good games, too. I hope Messman will never give up this project.
True, this game keeps getting better with each passing day and has made great progress so far.

BTW thanks for 1.65v ❤
I've already jerked three times today while playing this XD

Last edited:

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Does seem to be better to lock the apes and be attacked by the dogs for content wise. Is there a way to have both or does the progression reqire one of the to attack the med bay?

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
how do i fix the stupid vent leading to the bear, i cant do anything no matter the order i try putting fuses or fixing the wires

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Does seem to be better to lock the apes and be attacked by the dogs for content wise. Is there a way to have both or does the progression reqire one of the to attack the med bay?
Next update I'll start to do game over+ content. It will possible not to kill apes or varren after they come to medbay. And their visits will be repeatable. I will bind it to turret malfunction mechanics.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes