Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
If you don't mind, I'd like to make a couple of ideas (suggestions)...
1) Customization (costumes) - this is mostly a trifle, but nice (yes, it will probably cause a problem - because of the new appearance, you need to do NEW animations, but you can beat it as a "Armor+" that breaks when attacking monsters, then you don’t have to make new ones animations with it)...
2) More forks when choosing paths (I noticed only ONE (or I looked badly -_- ) = fix the castle with monsters or not while IF we don't fix the castle, they can get into the heroine's bedroom and have to be killed) need more of these moments...
3) The idea of having a "Pet" was voiced and it is already 50% implemented in the game = we find a bone for the game and we can NOT attack, but "play" ... so why don't we recruit him into a room or laboratory?
4)More EDI(robot) scenes (and not only those related to the Hero)....
5) Potion of "Futa" for the heroine (or some bioorganism that turns her, and maybe not only her) ...
6) Parasites - which seep into the suit ...
7) Karma system (maybe it's a plot nitpick, but we have the ability to SAVE a character), but what if we don't? While in the game it does nothing (just another scene) ...
The game has potential, good luck with it...

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hotfix for version 1.65
  • Fixed bug when lewd can go negative.
  • Fixed error in red varren escape anal scene.
  • Fixed the bug where lewd level don't increase after scenes in barracks.

Unpack and move the script file in /game folder with rewrite.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
1) Customization (costumes) - this is mostly a trifle, but nice (yes, it will probably cause a problem - because of the new appearance, you need to do NEW animations, but you can beat it as a "Armor+" that breaks when attacking monsters, then you don’t have to make new ones animations with it)...
2) More forks when choosing paths (I noticed only ONE (or I looked badly -_- ) = fix the castle with monsters or not while IF we don't fix the castle, they can get into the heroine's bedroom and have to be killed) need more of these moments...
3) The idea of having a "Pet" was voiced and it is already 50% implemented in the game = we find a bone for the game and we can NOT attack, but "play" ... so why don't we recruit him into a room or laboratory?
5) Potion of "Futa" for the heroine (or some bioorganism that turns her, and maybe not only her) ...
7) Karma system (maybe it's a plot nitpick, but we have the ability to SAVE a character), but what if we don't? While in the game it does nothing (just another scene) ...
1. Next update will be new costume for special event. I planning another "battle" suit - will include it in game when finish it and done enough content.
2. For sure
3. This will be with red varren
4. More scenes for everyone is main course
5. Not in close perspective
6. It will be little slugs creatures in next vent sector which will fall from above and do something similar.
7. Not completely sure what you mean here, but I don't want to burden game with unnecessary mechanics.

Thanks for your opinion, glad you like the game.

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
1. Next update will be new costume for special event. I planning another "battle" suit - will include it in game when finish it and done enough content.
2. For sure
3. This will be with red varren
4. More scenes for everyone is main course
5. Not in close perspective
6. It will be little slugs creatures in next vent sector which will fall from above and do something similar.
7. Not completely sure what you mean here, but I don't want to burden game with unnecessary mechanics.

Thanks for your opinion, glad you like the game.
In case no one has suggested it before, I'd like a way to make penetration scenes during combat more accessible. Sometimes the enemies finish too quickly, before they can even tear Tali's mask off, I find myself either killing the enemy or getting bukkake'd by them a little too often for my taste. Since taunting them or waiting for them to attack does not guarantee that they'll go for the suit, I'd like an option for Tali to damage her own suit by one level each time a "strip" action is used, so that I can quickly get to the sex scene I'm more interested about.

Stuck Varren scene is a banger, I'd like it to be repeatable rather than seeing it only once. Same could be said for the shower insects, maybe an option to open the vent again? Basically, it'd be nice to have a way to experience our favourite scenes without having to rely on a gallery mod (which is awesome, btw).

Thank you for your work, this game is one of the best here on this site. You've awakened a new interest for sci-fi monster sex renpy games in me. Keep it up, bud!

Last edited:

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I updated the gallery (v1.2) and added the new scenes. Paste the gallery.rpa-file inside ThePilgrimage-x.x/game folder.

• Edit 29.08.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix
  • Edit 26.09.2022 -> added new scenes (v1.3)
  • Edit 06.10.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix
  • Edit 20.10.2022 -> reuploaded file due to bugfix (unren)
  • Edit 31.10.2022 -> added new and adjusted old scenes (v1.4)
  • Edit 09.12.2022 -> added new scenes (v1.5)
  • Edit 15.01.2023 -> added new animations (v1.55)
  • Edit 25.02.2023 -> added new scenes (v1.6)
  • Edit 08.04.2023 -> added new scenes (v1.65)
With the lewd system changes the dialogue in scenes are different at different lewd levels, but I don't think this is showing up in the gallery in certain scenes.

Reactions: Azeus

Azeus

Jun 7, 2022
Bro Please use some more space/return while typing....This is making me dizzy.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
In case no one has suggested it before, I'd like a way to make penetration scenes during combat more accessible. Sometimes the enemies finish too quickly, before they can even tear Tali's mask off, I find myself either killing the enemy or getting bukkake'd by them a little too often for my taste. Since taunting them or waiting for them to attack does not guarantee that they'll go for the suit, I'd like an option for Tali to damage her own suit by one level each time a "strip" action is used, so that I can quickly get to the sex scene I'm more interested about.

Stuck Varren scene is a banger, I'd like it to be repeatable rather than seeing it only once. Same could be said for the shower insects, maybe an option to open the vent again? Basically, it'd be nice to have a way to experience our favourite scenes without having to rely on a gallery mod (which is awesome, btw).

Thank you for your work, this game is one of the best here on this site. You've awakened a new interest for sci-fi monster sex renpy games in me. Keep it up, bud!
Thanks. Stuck event with varrens actually repeatable. After 3 days pass the energy will be broken again.

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
Do enjoy the expansion with the Apes, and certainly look forward to seeing medbay invasions being repeatable with the some of the others getting a chance to do it too.

I would like to ask though, will the Apes have the same option of being teased or tranquilized in combat like with the others in future updates?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Do enjoy the expansion with the Apes, and certainly look forward to seeing medbay invasions being repeatable with the some of the others getting a chance to do it too.

I would like to ask though, will the Apes have the same option of being teased or tranquilized in combat like with the others in future updates?
Yeah, I'll add battle fuck for apes.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes