Jun 26, 2020
Just tried this game for the first time and couldn’t put it down until I hit the end of the content for my first playthrough. Love it but just one question on if pregnancy bad ends will come other than the egg laying ones?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
can anyone remember where you click for the red varren scenes or do i have to find the bone again after the last update?

Moury

Sep 12, 2021
1. Next update will be new costume for special event. I planning another "battle" suit - will include it in game when finish it and done enough content.
2. For sure
3. This will be with red varren
4. More scenes for everyone is main course
5. Not in close perspective
6. It will be little slugs creatures in next vent sector which will fall from above and do something similar.
7. Not completely sure what you mean here, but I don't want to burden game with unnecessary mechanics.

Thanks for your opinion, glad you like the game.
And when will the next ventilation sector be? Translated through a translator, sorry for the mistakes

Jun 26, 2020
Is licking the only option with the dog bone or there’s more at higher levels? After doing the scene I got the red Varren bad end event in the medbay and had to kill it

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Is licking the only option with the dog bone or there’s more at higher levels? After doing the scene I got the red Varren bad end event in the medbay and had to kill it
Naturally, with higher lewd level you will get more options. However if you want to keep red warren, you need to allow prison apes to escape and kill them after the 2nd invade to avoid the bad end.

Reactions: Thegoblinlayer

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Man worst part about seeing this game updated is knowing now I have to wait again for the next update cause I can't get enough of this
On bright side, the updates are very consistent. For around a year, there's been one update after another.
Each actually adding content too. Hell, even revisiting old ones and adding upon them.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
While playing recent update, I had a thought about implementation of something potentially groundbreaking.
What if Tali managed to basically find a ''holo-room'' or a strange seat where she'd be able to explore virtual reality.
Bullshit it being a Geth/Reaper/Cerberus tech. Done.
Now you actually have an alternative way of explorting various scenarios without leaving the ship. Could allow implementation of simulations, new storylines or if you'd fancy actual real life animals as counterpart to something like Elcor or Varrens.

Alternatively, finding the''holo-room'' or seat would unlock access to a gallery? Where you'd be able to replay past events. Except since her Lewd level is higher, she would have alternative dialogue perhaps as added bonus to explore the new feature?

Reactions: _Messman_

Droeloe554

Sep 20, 2022
Hello! The best sex game I've ever played.
Answer one question please.
I lost the bone for the dog and when I enter the room, the scene with the red warran is not available to me. Is this the intention of the story or is it a save bug?
Please tell me how this can be corrected.
I'm sorry my English is not very good.

Community Verified icon

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Is it safe to start a new game without worrying about future updates needing new saves again? I've played this twice, as much as I love it I'd rather wait if I gotta do it again.

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
Is it safe to start a new game without worrying about future updates needing new saves again? I've played this twice, as much as I love it I'd rather wait if I gotta do it again.
Unfortunately this just won't be the case all the time. While many new elements and scenes are added with each subsequent update, some older content is on occasion reworked and will cause your current saves (using old data) to get all confused and corrupted without knowing how to integrate with the new system.

This is all in pursuit of polishing the game and making it fun for everyone, but at the cost of making old saves incompatible and thus requiring old players to have to start new games.

Some efforts have and/or will be made to include viable saves that are caught up to the point where the prior version ended, but there can't be guarantees all the time. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause to an otherwise decent or enjoyable playthrough.

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
the gallery mod can help a loot there, take a look at the content and when you want to corrupt little tali just play some runs

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Love the game always down to see some juicy Quaren ass get pounded but can you please add a gallery make it so much easier to track i have left to do in each update

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
While playing recent update, I had a thought about implementation of something potentially groundbreaking.
What if Tali managed to basically find a ''holo-room'' or a strange seat where she'd be able to explore virtual reality.
Bullshit it being a Geth/Reaper/Cerberus tech. Done.
Now you actually have an alternative way of explorting various scenarios without leaving the ship. Could allow implementation of simulations, new storylines or if you'd fancy actual real life animals as counterpart to something like Elcor or Varrens.

Alternatively, finding the''holo-room'' or seat would unlock access to a gallery? Where you'd be able to replay past events. Except since her Lewd level is higher, she would have alternative dialogue perhaps as added bonus to explore the new feature?
There are many good ideas for the game which requires much new content. But I'm trying not to drown the game development deep in all of them, jumping from one idea to another without any improvement or logical conclusion. It already many remaining "tails" like crafting, vents gameplay, runaway event or cameras check that need to be developed and improved. Such a chain of unreleased ideas can be eternal.

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
just ate up all the content on a first playthrough and i'm already wanting more, how frequent does this game get updates?

Reactions: HeavyPoot
4.70 star(s) 128 Votes