Azeus

Jun 7, 2022
The idea of camera view bothers me from the time of first corridor defeat scenes as the possible option like Serok checking security cameras and found Tali is fucked by someone. This idea will have kind of realisation in this update, but it will be Tali who will watch the cameras and see how Nyun is fucked. But your option also possible. The idea with croc is good, I thinking abt expanding this event and the participation of other crew members is attracted me last times.
_Messman_ You are Very Kind and Talented Dev ❤

Aug 2, 2022
The idea of camera view bothers me from the time of first corridor defeat scenes as the possible option like Serok checking security cameras and found Tali is fucked by someone. This idea will have kind of realisation in this update, but it will be Tali who will watch the cameras and see how Nyun is fucked. But your option also possible. The idea with croc is good, I thinking abt expanding this event and the participation of other crew members is attracted me last times.
Will you make bar job a thing?

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
I don't know about you, but for me personally version number 1.55 was the best.
Definitely the biggest update as far as content goes but IMO 1.5 added some of the best scenes in the game, I don't even get to see any of the 1.55 scenes because I never lose :sneaky:

Lucas300

Nov 29, 2022
Messman, just a suggestion, do you think it would be interesting to add random scenes in medbay too, because after the security system is used once, it has no purpose anymore, then it would be interesting to put scenes for it to be useful again, for example when Tali drinks at the bar and automatically returns to Medbay some monster invades while she goes to sleep, for example the Varrens, well, just a suggestion, I say this as a fan of your work, I know that you are now focused on other things, but think about it...

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Messman, just a suggestion, do you think it would be interesting to add random scenes in medbay too, because after the security system is used once, it has no purpose anymore, then it would be interesting to put scenes for it to be useful again, for example when Tali drinks at the bar and automatically returns to Medbay some monster invades while she goes to sleep, for example the Varrens, well, just a suggestion, I say this as a fan of your work, I know that you are now focused on other things, but think about it...
The idea was proposed. The gun was damaged after the attack and Serok tells us about it. The idea was to repair or permanently charge the gun. If you miss this action. Then you get an unpleasant surprise while sleeping or showering.
Only it is unknown when he will add it.

Last edited:

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
The idea was proposed. The gun was damaged after the attack and Serok tells us about it. The idea was to repair or permanently charge the gun. If you miss this action. Then you get an unpleasant surprise while sleeping or showering.
Only it is unknown when he will add it.
i sure hope soon because both suggestions are really good lol

yumato

Mar 22, 2021
Screenshot_20230403-231217_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
Hey, i'm currently stuck at the vents.
I removed the webs in the insects sector, after that i tried both ways (left, straight) boths are kinda an dead end, but one of the vents (look at the screenshot) brings me to an tunnel, but i can't enter it. If i try, spiders just coming out and attacking me.
I would really appreciate some help.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
View attachment 2518462
I removed the webs in the insects sector, after that i tried both ways (left, straight) boths are kinda an dead end, but one of the vents (look at the screenshot) brings me to an tunnel, but i can't enter it. If i try, spiders just coming out and attacking me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
uhm no, how can i get it?
I am not sure, I am not yet at this point but a flamethrower seems be the most appropriate way to kill those insects. If it doens´t excist in the game there should be one. I mean, come on, it´s an internet meme and even a game on steam based on arachnophobia.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
View attachment 2518462
You can't enter there - it just event trigger. I guess you just reach the game end for now.

Reactions: Lucas300 and yumato

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I will pay attention to this idea with making of game over+ variants in next update. Will do the varren and apes invasion repeatable.

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes