Clondoran

Mar 9, 2022
Hey everyone, can someone suggest similar 3d games (fem mc), maybe from the same devs?
I can only think about The Fallen Order: Zombie Outbreak by RayAbby. Same parody of popular videogame franchise (this time Resident Evil) with emphasize on fem MC being violated by escaped monsters in restricted area, but its more linear (in style of point-and-click adventures) and the story is not finished yet.
Also maybe check Knight of the Lust Temple by Apulaz/Crossbow Pussycat, the battle mechanics were inspired by the similar in The Pilgrimage. Unfortunately game got abandoned but at least first act is fully written and have tons of content.

Dancer2233

May 4, 2023
Can anyone walk me through exactly how to trigger the wedding scene with Zeltan I think his name is? I've tried a bunch of stuff but nothing works

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Game would be fun if the "grind" of having to wait for the stupid timer for every....single...fight scene was removed. Hard to progress when you have to KEEEEEP doing the frakin fight scenes over and over and over and over. Horrible design in that aspect. Right now I can't do anything without having to do the same fights continually so I can find parts. Absolutely ridiculous. Needs to be a "Explore" mode that removes the fight scenes or gives you the option to "Skip". .

• Haha
Reactions: 2Dhlifoo

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Game would be fun if the "grind" of having to wait for the stupid timer for every....single...fight scene was removed. Hard to progress when you have to KEEEEEP doing the frakin fight scenes over and over and over and over. Horrible design in that aspect. Right now I can't do anything without having to do the same fights continually so I can find parts. Absolutely ridiculous. Needs to be a "Explore" mode that removes the fight scenes or gives you the option to "Skip". .
Instead of shooting monsters. Try to surrender to them. The alarm level will not rise and the monsters will not attack so often. And then a dart will appear and the fight will become even easier.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
what can i do with the collected cum in the vents? it seems it cannot be crafted into anything
also how do i activate bear? i see N/A when checking status...

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 151 Votes