CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Still don't know how to "explore the vents". Went through the vents with the spider webs and got the pheromones but now I'm stuck.
Well, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you have just 'Explored the Vents'. 'Explore the vents' is literally, your character moving around in the vents. There is no 'explore the vents' button, it is just you moving your character around to various places in the vents.

Have you found AMI? Have you found Nyun? Have you found 'the next sector' of the vents? Did you discover the 'stealth module' upgrade for Tali's suit? Have you discovered the two 'upgrade' programs for AMI?
Have you gone to the second part of the vents and been prompted about entering the bridge? (<- Leads to end of game)

If you have, you have explored pretty much everything to find in the vents.

PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
Is it possible to put apes back to prison? Didn't fix damned lock and didn't expect them break free too soon.
They still alive and, I think, they can break in medbay if turret will overheat. So what I suppose to do? Also I've bought some tranquilisers just in case.

Clondoran

Mar 9, 2022
Any other games similar to this?
Alien Spacecraft had similar premise to The Pillgrimage - traped in half-destroyed spaceship with the goal to escape it while slowly getting corrupted by the extraterrestrial that will rape you around every corner. It's much smaller in scale (only female MC and one monster that hunts her will show up on the screen) and made by RPGM, but have several variations of sex sceens based on your lust level. Also not quite sure if anyone posted proper translation on our site yet but I definitely saw the game in English in other places (can't remember where though)

Is it possible to put apes back to prison? So what I suppose to do?
You can't. But if they breach medbay and you failed to defend yourself several times there is a chance for them to capture you and put inside the cage. Luckily you will have option to escape them after that!

• Sad
Reactions: PAM3AH

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
Any other games similar to this? (Monsters, aliens, tentacles, sci fi or 3d) while we wait for chapter 2
You should give Cyberslayers a go, if you haven't allready. Cyberpunk setting, if the name didn't give it away.
FemProtag sluttyfication with ugly bastards and monsters, but with a lot of choices and paths that affect how routes play out. Lots of good rough sex and rape scenes. RPGM is a weird and clunky engine, but it's worth going through the hassle. Grind is minimal, but you can always cheat with a save editor.

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes