David_242

Mar 30, 2024
Game doesnt launch on joi play when patch 2.1 bugfix 2.1 and cheat menu are unzipped and dropped into game folder, anyway to fix this?

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
For some reason the ending wont trigger for me. I kept walking in the vents for half an hour and got nothing. The terminal quest said to keep exploring the vents till i find a way on the bridge.

battle_pass

May 24, 2022
For some reason the ending wont trigger for me. I kept walking in the vents for half an hour and got nothing. The terminal quest said to keep exploring the vents till i find a way on the bridge.
Were you in the red area in the vents map? The vents that were never-ending, if not, you have to get in there by using the map while you are in the original vents. Once you are there, you will have to move 10 times and you will get a prompt to get into the bridge.

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
Were you in the red area in the vents map? The vents that were never-ending, if not, you have to get in there by using the map while you are in the original vents. Once you are there, you will have to move 10 times and you will get a prompt to get into the bridge.
I was in the never ending part.

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
I'm right before going down the pool to the vents and the alpha didnt spawn till now, was his spawn event changed?

How to unlock 'Alpha' enemy?
EDIT: no the event is still the same, dump the turret heat an with rng you get the alpha scene

Last edited:

RetroGa1e

Dec 26, 2023
Same prob'
Must be something to do with transition old/new versa and savefiles of VN.
Dinglers, Try initiate "Xenohunt" and THEN move around a bit/or return in medlab after that.
That should help.
If "pursue" does not helped at all, after "Xenochase", load at least last save in medlab-hub vents and then check interactive console on the desk.
Main quest must change from:
"You reach the game end for now. The second part of vents is infinite rogue like maze. You can continue to search for scenes."
onto:
"Explore the vents to find the way on the bridge" and THEN fast travel/walk into the maze and crawl /or make-some-noise-and-run.

SpaceOrange

Oct 7, 2020
Bugfix and text revise for 2.1
  • Text revise from RatherDevious.
  • Fixed the bug when Zeltan comes drunk after rest in medbay. Now shower triggers the scene.
  • Fixed bug when uploading the programs for AMI scene in lab can be possible if you didn't find AMI yet.
  • Added 2 more animations for AMI during new lizards event. Before it was not called at all.
  • Added second step for frogs encounter lost. Now if you already lost 1 time - it possible to check new scene in case lewd > 50.

For patch 2.05 => 2.1:
  • Added missed pictures for slugs and frogs events.
  • Previous bugfix already included!

Also updated cheat menu in attachment.

LINKS:

PATCH 2.05 => 2.1 - MEGA
Messman, just an idea for scene: Elcor tradition - second wedding (a week after first one)
Tali should push herself on Zeltan's dick so deep, that wedding ring (on his dick, obviously) should go inside her vagina

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes