anubiscerberus

Dec 19, 2023
Yes, it does have an exit now, if you move 10 times in the vents, the exit will appear and it leads to the end of the story. You get a choice to go to the ending or pass for now. So, if you aren't ready to see the ending of the game, hold off on entering that vent until you are.
so ten times random direction and i have a choice it i want to end the game or just keep playing the game

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hey y'all, been playing this game for a long time and absolutely love it, but there's one big issue I have.
How am I supposed to find scenes :D I was hoping the gallery mod might help but no it just gives all scenes regardless if you've encountered them in the game or not.
Is my only hope to just go through every line of the changelog and find them that way?

Mirishi

Nov 23, 2021
The ship flying I want to make closer to original, but in case of RenPy just click-to-move there. There will be some upgrades for ship to enter specific star systems.
Something that has me wondering how Mr. mess is going to accommodate the plot because at the moment in chapter one the joke is that the creatures that are in heat assault Tali'zorah making that happen but in this new chapter how will he accommodate it? It's not like Tali'zorah becomes a nymphomaniac who has a high attachment to the ship's research.?

Psdt: I took an invitation to your Discord so after the tests I can make suggestions if you don't mind so we can talk a little quieter.

Mirishi

Nov 23, 2021
I will also be helping other developers with their ideas.Sometimes it is better to have someone who can see the rest of the picture from the outside.

4.70 star(s) 132 Votes