VN Unity The Pill [v0.6] [Begrove]

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
this game is not made with unity second image shows it that it made with Visual Novel Maker the textbox give it away

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
this game is not made with unity second image shows it that it made with Visual Novel Maker the textbox give it away

It's probably an old image. If you look at the changelog, it shows that about halfway through the development cycle, they changed to unity.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
The game freezes at some points. Everyone has this?
There is an issue where if you click too fast or are pressing the space bar while the mouse is over an option, it will freeze, you can still do esc, and then save, then restart and that is solved, but if it is not that, then it might be your system

Reactions: Izaki999

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
First off like the set up and stories. Not to offend anyone with this post if so that is your own problem as this is not meant in the context you mistake it for. Liked the first breast enlargement on each character, did not like the second it just really turned me off. Honestly really disliked the ass and body enlargements just made the characters look hideous sorry to say. But that is just from my point of view. Would have been more interesting if there was actual sex scenes with the characters, but I think you did indicate in several captions that would be coming in later updates. I did avoided all the booty enlargement scenes, after the first run through, but did not get all the different combos because of that fact. This is not a complaint as I really like the art work and enjoyed most of the animations. the addition of the voice was good to, would like to see in later update all characters with voices. There was just a few things that turned me off while playing stated above. Will be watching and following the development of this game. Thanks for sharing.
Finally to all though whom might place a face plant, honestly your only wasting your time and slapping yourself like that only hurts you, well unless you like that? if so I could lone you some chains and whips to play with. roflmao. Honestly its all if fun with just a little insight of my play through hope you all do not take offense to this. Thanks for allowing us to enjoy your game and have the ability to comment on it.
Take care and have a happy new year.

Reactions: Priappus and psy426

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Just tryed to start the game for the first time, but it always crashes even before going in the game. When i try to open it, there is a small window with a loading line, when the line get to somewhere around 1/3 of it, it crashes. This happens every time i try. My version is downloaded from mega. I will try to download from another source, but i don't think thats the problem. Don't think that it's a problem of my system being weak (ryzen 7 3700x, RTX 2070s and 32GB Ram).

PS: well i be damn, the version i downloaded from gofile actually works, and it doesn't even show the loading small screen, it just starts.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 13 Votes