VN Unity The Pill [v0.6] [Begrove]

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Thotfodder

Jan 11, 2021
By 'update' you mean what? If you mean by 'is there new content', the answer is no... seems like author put the development of the next update on a hold
What about Change Deck? Or Trish Chapter Content?
Begrove has added a bunch of new stuff since The Pill v4.7.
...Or are we just talking about updates to The Pill v4.8?

Last edited:

Thotfodder

Jan 11, 2021
yes, but i wonder if someone have the whole siterip of the patreon content. Kemono doesn't update the content from begrove
God I hope somebody adds it. I haven't been able to make requests on Kemono.party for about two months.
I tried voting, commenting in a thread, and both are giving me errors because of some annoying Verizon block.
I even turned on my VPN and downloaded Cloudflare WARP like it says... and STILL nothing works!

Last edited:

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
any news on 4.8?

The Pill v0.4.8 Progress Update
Hi all, just popping in to give you an update on the progress of The Pill's next installment.

As of today, I have officially finished writing the chapter! The process was a bit slower than I would have liked, due to some creative blocks relating to how to loop the chapter's various points back around to create a single 'trap' ending for various arcs. I had originally intended to do this to reduce the scale of the arc and particularly the number of endings. You will have seen this in version 0.4.7 with the giantess catch-all as one example.

I've since revised my approach. Now instead of having as many catch-alls I have decided to suck it up and make more endings, letting more scenarios play out fully rather than having to loop them back into a single ending.

Doing this means the new arc will increase Luca's ending number from 5 to 13, and the number of animations from 12 to 28, so more than double its size, coming to a total of over 15,000 words.

I'm also adding in some content to the other three chapters that may give you a bit of a surprise when viewing the game as a whole. No spoilers, but if The Pill was the MCU, I would say Luca's final chapter is the end of 'Phase 1'.

Plenty left to do, but now that I've defined the boundaries I have a better sense of the scale of it all, and I am targeting getting the new (and more boutique) version out by December. Earlier if I can make solid progress with existing materials.

Beyond that, after this is out the next step is to start on the animated endings.

Reactions: ustar

sfktm

Sep 3, 2018
lol what a silly game, I like it. Though without voice acting would've been awful. Lucky the dev thought of it. Also, all girls looked way better before transformation :LOL:.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: noobchan51515

xeph555

May 23, 2017
From 2022-02-11
The game itself is about 95% built and the last jobs are to finish the 5% (adding in the music) and then it's on to bug testing and finessing. Which is a small amount of "progress" work but still very time consuming. I'm quietly confident that I will be able to get it released in the next week (and failing that definitely within Feb).

Reactions: SkuIt and mike89200

WrumWrim

Jun 7, 2020
The latest version of The Pill 0.4.8 is now out!

- Added around 11,000 words of additional script content
- 10 new endings, taking Luca to 15
- 16 new animations
- 25 new achievements, taking the game's total to 99
- 15 new music tracks
- New dialogue UI
- New achievement gallery UI
- Reworked all the achievement previews to work in the new gallery format.
- Game now defaults into full screen.
- Re-worked how Luca's endings are summoned. This means a slower load time to get into the chapter, but faster loops when you 'reverse time'. The other chapters remain the same. This also means text will fade on rather than write on.
- Added a 'skip' button to Luca's chapter, and the first conversation of the other chapters. This will be fully rolled out in a future version.
- Re-made the first 'height' animation in Trish's chapter to better show her height growth
- Added 3 new character models.
- The game will now launch in full screen mode.

Awaiting for the leak

mike89200

Dec 25, 2021
The latest version of The Pill 0.4.8 is now out!

- Added around 11,000 words of additional script content
- 10 new endings, taking Luca to 15
- 16 new animations
- 25 new achievements, taking the game's total to 99
- 15 new music tracks
- New dialogue UI
- New achievement gallery UI
- Reworked all the achievement previews to work in the new gallery format.
- Game now defaults into full screen.
- Re-worked how Luca's endings are summoned. This means a slower load time to get into the chapter, but faster loops when you 'reverse time'. The other chapters remain the same. This also means text will fade on rather than write on.
- Added a 'skip' button to Luca's chapter, and the first conversation of the other chapters. This will be fully rolled out in a future version.
- Re-made the first 'height' animation in Trish's chapter to better show her height growth
- Added 3 new character models.
- The game will now launch in full screen mode.

Awaiting for the leak
wow that sound sick cant wait for people to upload it here

Reactions: Thotfodder
2.50 star(s) 13 Votes