VN Unity The Pill [v0.6] [Begrove]

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Net-Bunny

Feb 29, 2020
Seriously Is there a walkthrough for this game will there be nudity?
There isn't a walkthrough that I am aware of. Most of the endings are fairly easy to unlock; simply choose every combination of options throughout the story. As for nudity, there is a bit in the first two chapters and a lot more in the third. As the fourth chapter was just released today, I can't evaluate it as a whole, but the bit I've played so far doesn't shy away from the nudity.

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
Sooooo, I dig the whole expansion thing, but do we have a changelog for the most recent update? I played this before and it didn't seem that special. What's new now?

Reactions: House Of Black

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Does anyone have Change Deck? New game from the same creator.
i've played it and it's a fun little thing but it's literally just rock paper scissors (BE, AE, and height growth), but with a hand of 5 random cards and the 'loser' of each hand gets that growth, first to lose 3x loses and it ends and you can replay

like the idea but it kinda sucks having no power over which cards are in your hand (e.g. you could have 5 AE and never get to BE the other girl) or what card the opponent will use (you could have 3 BE but every time you play one they play the winning card over it), so it's very difficult getting the extreme changes like 3x BE instead of it being a mix

suuuper minimal IMO, love the concept but AFAIK it was meant to be a little one-off thing

WrumWrim

Jun 7, 2020
i've played it and it's a fun little thing but it's literally just rock paper scissors (BE, AE, and height growth), but with a hand of 5 random cards and the 'loser' of each hand gets that growth, first to lose 3x loses and it ends and you can replay

like the idea but it kinda sucks having no power over which cards are in your hand (e.g. you could have 5 AE and never get to BE the other girl) or what card the opponent will use (you could have 3 BE but every time you play one they play the winning card over it), so it's very difficult getting the extreme changes like 3x BE instead of it being a mix

suuuper minimal IMO, love the concept but AFAIK it was meant to be a little one-off thing
Can you share it?

Reactions: Thotfodder

Thotfodder

Jan 11, 2021
i've played it and it's a fun little thing but it's literally just rock paper scissors (BE, AE, and height growth), but with a hand of 5 random cards and the 'loser' of each hand gets that growth, first to lose 3x loses and it ends and you can replay.
That sounds okay to me. At least that gives it some replay value.
Besides, it doesn't have to be a carbon copy of The Pill.

rtxgtx

Nov 17, 2019
update?

Edit: i wonder if someone have the whole patreon collection. Can someone drop the link of f95 in here?

Last edited:

WrumWrim

Jun 7, 2020
update?

Edit: i wonder if someone have the whole patreon collection. Can someone drop the link of f95 in here?
By 'update' you mean what? If you mean by 'is there new content', the answer is no... seems like author put the development of the next update on a hold

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes