3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I rarely download 1st release games... I like to read how the work has progressed, Please please please start including at least minimal changes in your updated changelog (added x pics, y videos, z words and due to the genre maybe a note about which characters or races are added). I don't mean remove the old update, I mean add to what you've done already (every new update pushing old updates down) and if it gets to big remember spoiler is your friend.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Episode 1 v1.0
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Size 213 MB

Version: Episode 2 v0.1b
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Size 59.1 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
I'm a huge Mass Effect fan, but I don't like Star Wars. Is it worth playing the game?

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
I rarely download 1st release games... I like to read how the work has progressed, Please please please start including at least minimal changes in your updated changelog (added x pics, y videos, z words and due to the genre maybe a note about which characters or races are added). I don't mean remove the old update, I mean add to what you've done already (every new update pushing old updates down) and if it gets to big remember spoiler is your friend.
I'll add a changelog in the main post !

Sorry but this game is a boring as bat shit
Go ahead, be my guest, do better.

compressed version 113MB
MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Thanks for that, I'm adding your link in the main post ! :D

Edit : An admin already did that, but thanks still ! haha.

I'm a huge Mass Effect fan, but I don't like Star Wars. Is it worth playing the game?
There's some characters from Mass Effect (and some 3d props) in it, but it's mostly Star Wars-y themed.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
yeaaahhhhh after the pilot told her that the reason he got hard was due to her feet i think this game might not be for me

Reactions: MadCore

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
SW / ME exploitation which offering something more then couple of dumb fuck pics with smiling faces... hmm, it woild be interesting. :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Take your boots off after a long hike and your opinion on feet as sex objects will change very quickly.
Sweat can be a fetish, lots of hair can be a fetish, smell can be a fetish. Not that I'm into any of that, but there will definitely people who think feet after a long hike are the sexiest thing ever.

SnafuDelirium

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Sweat can be a fetish, lots of hair can be a fetish, smell can be a fetish. Not that I'm into any of that, but there will definitely people who think feet after a long hike are the sexiest thing ever.
Everything can be "fetished".

Loucifer1326

Mar 1, 2019
Star Wars + Mass Effect? Uhhh, sure I guess. Pretty sure this will get nuked from orbit like a lot of Star Wars fan games do these days by Disney. Good luck.
That may be why the mass effect so Disney can't say it is Star wars (Disney sucks money hungry Walt is rolling in his grave)

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Looking good so far, animation scenes are a tad annoying since I can't seem to skip past them if I've already seen them. I like the Jedi Mind tricks to get a buncha sex idea, lol.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes