Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Finally tried this game and while I must say that I really like its humour and story in general, it would sadly seem it still has quite a few bugs. Considering the game is still in early stages, that's not particularly surprising but the "save bug", where the game seems to "remember" some events happening even after you load a save is a rather nasty one.

It would also seem I can't raise reputation with people anymore. For instance, I played the dice with Ezmella at least 20 times and if I understood correctly, I should get +1 reputation with her each time and yet her reputation seems stuck at 2, similar thing with Yerhan (stuck at 1) and Willy (4). I suppose it could be related to the before mentioned save bug?

Another minor thing is, that the scroll icon (quest log) still seems to be in French.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
i wonder if there is going to be succubus content for if you sent her away instead of keeping her here and being captured.

Dreadder are you making her go broke each time? she ends up giving you 2 points magic and the +1 rep.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
i wonder if there is going to be succubus content for if you sent her away instead of keeping her here and being captured.

Dreadder are you making her go broke each time? she ends up giving you 2 points magic and the +1 rep.
I do and I get the dialogue and +1 pop up every time but her reputation actually stays at 2. At least according to the reputation list.

killerexcon

Oct 8, 2017
I'm stuck. Can't attack the second base in the woods. I did some searching of my own and the correct filename is "veteran_godelin3.png". Rather than mucking about with the filenames i want to change it in the script itself. But where to look?

edit: I tried adjusting the filenames themselves, but now I lose progress with yehran and autumm? Plus, I can not access the woods nor the tower anymore.
Same problem here it pops up every time anyone know a fix?

Dec 12, 2018
How to split off the male superior organic matter when create a male human arm?

The recipe says
-male organic matter *6
-male superior matter*2
-male superior matter*3

But it always became -male superior matter *5

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
I'm stuck. Can't attack the second base in the woods. I did some searching of my own and the correct filename is "veteran_godelin3.png". Rather than mucking about with the filenames i want to change it in the script itself. But where to look?

edit: I tried adjusting the filenames themselves, but now I lose progress with yehran and autumm? Plus, I can not access the woods nor the tower anymore.
and
Same problem here
Can you share your save please

How to split off the male superior organic matter when create a male human arm?

The recipe says
-male organic matter *6
-male superior matter*2
-male superior matter*3

But it always became -male superior matter *5
In which version are you? It seemed to me that this problem was corrected with the 0.3.13 :unsure:

Anyone knows what to do to skip the tower quest? I got the 50 wooden planks but after i click on the tower nothing happens.
I think that your save is completely corrupt. When I look at the value of the variable "Quete_1", it is equal to 0 (instead of 12), for the description, it's the same, it should be 12 and not 10. For the wooden planks, the variable is equal at 1 instead of 97, I tried to repair it, but there is too much correction to make and I didn't manage to change the interface of the quests. I also watched the other quests, but it's the same, all the quests have been reset. I advise you not to restart now, because a future update with Ishaahry will make you start again.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@UltramanAchillies
If your save is from before v3.13 and updating the game (not just overwriting, Ren'Py doesn't like that) doesn't help, which could be the case cause I'm relatively sure the bugged recipe is saved in the save file (either that or the save update script which I think I'm remembering hasn't been updated), then open the console and write the following lines:

Arms:
  • rc_bras_humain_masculin.compRecettes.remove(cr_moms2)
Penis (if that one still requires two stacks of the same wine):
  • rc_penis_humain_masculin.compRecettes.remove(cr_bs707_8)
They remove the old requirements. Afterwards you need to save (ideally away from the tower), close the game, start it again, load your save and try crafting the parts with the requirements it shows now. It should work now.

Hambone0304

May 22, 2018
ive raided a literal shit ton of convoys and have yet to get 1 bottle of Wine – Cote de Sierra – 707 which is all i need to make the body anyone have the same issue?

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
That new non-grinding approach seems really good!
This game really doesn't have to hide behind a time-wall. I'd rather spend 4-6h on a game I thoroughly enjoy than watering down the game and thus the enjoyment down to 24h.
I mean, people should be able to enjoy a game without it being obligatory that they cheat just to stay engaged!
This game has evolved quite far now and I really like it, it's definitely one of the best games out there, I think at least fans of the genre will agree!

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
ive raided a literal shit ton of convoys and have yet to get 1 bottle of Wine – Cote de Sierra – 707 which is all i need to make the body anyone have the same issue?
this bottle can be obtained only with the caravan "minor noble with entourage" which has this coat of arms
bls_vanor_grd.png
Here is the chance of having this bottle
- 60% chance to get 1 or2 Wine –Cote de Sierra –707
- 60% chance to get 1 or2 Wine –Cote de Sierra –707(yes again)

Game keeps crashing after getting your body talking with Autumn about training her
there's a bug report?

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
and

In which version are you? It seemed to me that this problem was corrected with the 0.3.13 :unsure:

I think that your save is completely corrupt. When I look at the value of the variable "Quete_1", it is equal to 0 (instead of 12), for the description, it's the same, it should be 12 and not 10. For the wooden planks, the variable is equal at 1 instead of 97, I tried to repair it, but there is too much correction to make and I didn't manage to change the interface of the quests. I also watched the other quests, but it's the same, all the quests have been reset. I advise you not to restart now, because a future update with Ishaahry will make you start again.
Thx I'll wait for the next version.

killerexcon

Oct 8, 2017
and

i might have loaded an old save but im not sure, if so would that be the problem?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Everybody 0.3.13a is very broken! Saves don't work right period. Just wait for the fix don't play this version.

Reactions: L34ND43

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I publish today the patch for 0.3.14b, and I make the decision to make it public before publish a new version to my beloved patreon, why ?

Because 0.3.13 destroy savegame, and this is not a good idea to let that monster live no longer, I have to kill it now (As her creator, it's really rough to me but, it's life).
Hail Mirrodin ! slayer of the vile save file murdering beast ! ...
So the save game issue is fixed and this version is fit for playing ?:unsure:

bakayarokonoyaro

Aug 25, 2018
Is there any cheat codes for this, third time my save get corrupted and i don't want to grind again and again 3k plus gold for the castle

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
for those who don't understand , the creator of this game is a french dude who sometimes play with a famous french youtube gamer : Bob Lennon
You're wrong, Mirrodin is not Jehal, it's just that Bob Lennon likes this game and therefore associate the pleasuremancer (the character) to Jehal. He talked about this game with Jehal in a live.

Reactions: Zeca Suez
3.60 star(s) 17 Votes