3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
DarkMirrodin

Think I found a bug. I can't send scout godelin on scouting missions. I can assign them... but they never actually do any scouting and the number assigned never decreases. If they are the only godelins assigned to scouting then scouting doesn't happen at all.

Also there seems to be a problem with the priorities for assigning godelin to combat... it seems to favor godelin apprentices over all other types. The priority should be veteran > warrior > apprentice > generic.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
I can't help but wonder if it will be possible to construct a female body for the pleasuremancer. After all, if feminine pleasure is the source of his power... then becoming a woman would be more beneficial.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
I can't help but wonder if it will be possible to construct a female body for the pleasuremancer. After all, if feminine pleasure is the source of his power... then becoming a woman would be more beneficial.
This would definitely create some fun and interesting scenarios too. It would be lots of fun though it may cause a bit of surprise from those you've interacted with up to that point. Whoever you took with you to the tower would understand but probably no one else would (as I think that's the only time MC mentions source of his powers to anyone other than his apprentice).

CK10

Jul 16, 2017
not seeing anything specific for why he isn't showing up yet. Ran it through a few days and like you said you've done most of the stuff I would have to trigger his arrival. Editted your file so its post his arrival (i.e. he is in the back of the bar and you can talk to him for the first time).
Thanks man!

clinkclouns

Apr 12, 2019
Hi can someone share her save (if possible when the Architecte come in town) beceause i m in 710 years working all the day Nothing !!! make me crazy

caju

Oct 5, 2017
It seems like you have to do certain quests at certain times or the game locks you out of them.
During the love and bread quest, I got to the point where Laetitia wanted me to go watch her and Adie.
I opted to put it off for a few days and now I cant even do that. Maybe completing some quests or parts of the story is locking others?

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
It seems like you have to do certain quests at certain times or the game locks you out of them.
During the love and bread quest, I got to the point where Laetitia wanted me to go watch her and Adie.
I opted to put it off for a few days and now I cant even do that. Maybe completing some quests or parts of the story is locking others?
If you met with Laetitia at night at the bakery and then didn't stay then you simply chose not to view that event. If, however, Laetitia has asked you to come back at night and you haven't yet... then it shouldn't matter how long you wait as long as you avoide the bakery at night. I've waited quite a while before finishing that quest line in the past.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
DarkMirrodin

Soooo... any thoughts on allowing the MC to build a female body for him... herself? Never gonna happen? Remotely possible? Already planned?

I mean the godelin shaman even kinda hints at it after the MC discovers his own pleasure can fuel his powers. And there's all that female organic matter. And holy shit is the apprentice hot in her pleasuremancer outfit.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
If, however, Laetitia has asked you to come back at night and you haven't yet... then it shouldn't matter how long you wait as long as you avoide the bakery at night.
This is 100% what I am saying. She asked me to come back at night. I didnt go right away. Forgot about it for a couple years(in game). I still have the quest in my quest log, but going there tells me it is closed at night.
I stand by my statement "there appears to be something going wrong if you dont do the quest right away"
I am not a programmer so I cant make specific assertions about what is happening

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
This is 100% what I am saying. She asked me to come back at night. I didnt go right away. Forgot about it for a couple years(in game). I still have the quest in my quest log, but going there tells me it is closed at night.
I stand by my statement "there appears to be something going wrong if you dont do the quest right away"
I am not a programmer so I cant make specific assertions about what is happening
can you share your save please
maybe I'll find out why you can not have the scene and if I can not find it, at least mirrodin will not have to ask for your save

Reactions: caju

caju

Oct 5, 2017
can you share your save please
maybe I'll find out why you can not have the scene and if I can not find it, at least mirrodin will not have to ask for your save
I had 1 set of saves from one game where I had completed most everything.
I started the new game and all the scenes were unlocked.
The persistent file (in saves) was the likely culprit.
I just deleted everything in the saves folder and restarted and it worked like it was supposed to.
No save to share anymore.

TobyxXx

Sep 7, 2018
Okay i have restarted the game hoping the bug where in the past buuuuut when i produce organic matter i dont get essence of organic matter which mean that once the 5 first i dont have anymore to continue is there a way to get some that i dont know ?

hostm

Aug 21, 2018
So I'm trying to grow my body and just need the wine which caravans is best to raid for it. Because I am getting alot of 709 and 706.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes