3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And as I explained to you, there is nothing but an Elixir of Intelligence (permanent +3 int) and two drawers of gold, one 43 gold and the other 12. There is no bottle of alcohol there. There's several in the first and second rooms, before you meet the Paladins, but that isn't limited by time; you just need to click the appropriate places and for some, have the Observation skill. 0.3.19 walkthrough, Page 8, as provided by Leander. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/380734_The_Pleasuremancer_0.3.19_-_English.pdf
The Walkthrough doesn't highlight it, but one of the cupboard doors (the top one) contains that alcohol... but it has the least value for the player and you can search all but one locations, so it's strongly adviced to skip that one.
IF you collected all the Gold in the tower you still miss the Gold from the commander tent in the Paladin encampment, afterwards you should be able to unlock the achievement of haveing collected all the Gold

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
The Walkthrough doesn't highlight it, but one of the cupboard doors (the top one) contains that alcohol... but it has the least value for the player and you can search all but one locations, so it's strongly adviced to skip that one.
IF you collected all the Gold in the tower you still miss the Gold from the commander tent in the Paladin encampment, afterwards you should be able to unlock the achievement of haveing collected all the Gold
...Once again. Since you don't seem to be reading my posts. That is the Elixir of Intelligence that I have, from the start, been asking about being able to get AT THE SAME TIME AS ALL THE GOLD. It is *NOT* a "bottle of alcohol".

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...Once again. Since you don't seem to be reading my posts. That is the Elixir of Intelligence that I have, from the start, been asking about being able to get AT THE SAME TIME AS ALL THE GOLD. It is *NOT* a "bottle of alcohol".
Actually you seem to be the one to fail reading posts here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
I don't understand what you're doing to not get 762 gold (the maximum)
By following the guide I can get everything, and why don't you stop talking about the secret room ? obviously you got all the gold in the room
So here are some questions that may help me to better understand what's wrong :
How much gold do you have before you go to the village ?
Did you read the "Bird Watching Manual" ?
Did you get the gold from the frog (first room) ?
Did you get the gold from the locked closet (second room) ?

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
What part of "how do I get the Elixir of Intelligence from the Secret Room AND all the gold" from my initial post and repeated posts after do either of you not understand?

Page 9, the end prologue screenshot shows all five achievements unlocked (coloured in and slightly larger than if you don't get them). Page 19 when the walkthrough for the next section begins (after the images showing all the various village areas) states, "1. We can equip again, it’s useless, old RPG habit, we do not walk naked, even when we are transparent. Drink Intelligence Elixir x2 [+6 intelligence] and do not drink the Elixer of Gaia, wait to have 25 endurance before drinking it". This is the expectation that you get BOTH Elixirs of Intelligence (crack and hidden room) AND get all the gold (which means activating the fight against the Paladins, unless there's some other method not written in the guide).

This is the what, fourth time I've clarified this, and neither of you seem to have read it, any of the times I have, because you keep repeating the same stupid line about skipping a "bottle of alcohol" or pointing out the gold drawers as if I'm a retard that has not just made 4+ posts talking about those very same drawers and the gold (and Elixir) in them!

Stop just writing whatever as a response to what you THINK I'm writing, and actually READ WHAT I AM WRITING.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
I have nothing against you, but I don't understand anything at all about what you're trying to say, if you follow the guide, you'll all get the gold and the elixir of intelligence and everything you can get in the intro.
If you don't want to have a fight with the paladins then just follow the guide

I just did the intro again and I have the maximum of gold AND two elixirs of intelligence

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
do saves still get corrupted every update for this game?
Sadly they do... but they updated the keypoints a player can start from as "New Game+"
You will only have basic equipment and low level stats though... it apparently only advances the quests

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
I have nothing against you, but I don't understand anything at all about what you're trying to say, if you follow the guide, you'll all get the gold and the elixir of intelligence and everything you can get in the intro.
If you don't want to have a fight with the paladins then just follow the guide

I just did the intro again and I have the maximum of gold AND two elixirs of intelligence
To which I again say: How? I've gotten all the other sources of gold and items; I have a save where I can go into the hidden room and get the two gold drawers and get the achievement for max gold, or I can get the Elixir and one drawer of gold. Taking the last, as the walkthrough says, is a death sentence, because the Paladins show up and at that point you simply cannot fight them and expect to win.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
To which I again say: How? I've gotten all the other sources of gold and items; I have a save where I can go into the hidden room and get the two gold drawers and get the achievement for max gold, or I can get the Elixir and one drawer of gold. Taking the last, as the walkthrough says, is a death sentence, because the Paladins show up and at that point you simply cannot fight them and expect to win.
And we repeatedly have tried to tell you that you can search THREE locations safely in that secret room AND the secret chest... are you deliberately ignoreing that?

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
And we repeatedly have tried to tell you that you can search THREE locations safely in that secret room AND the secret chest... are you deliberately ignoreing that?
And I have repeatedly said THERE ARE ONLY THREE LOCATIONS IN THE ROOM OTHER THAN THE CHEST. There *IS* no "bottle of alcohol" in the room! It's just gold and the elixir!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And I have repeatedly said THERE ARE ONLY THREE LOCATIONS IN THE ROOM OTHER THAN THE CHEST. There *IS* no "bottle of alcohol" in the room! It's just gold and the elixir!
gues you are not ONLY unable to read (from start to end)... it seems you are unwilling to pay attention to anything thrown your way... otherwise you would have seen several screenshot I made of the drops in the room, includeing a bottle of alcohol... https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pleasuremancer-v0-3-19a-mirrodin.12730/page-45#post-2310953
but suit yourself might I sugest we drop this subject and you use a New Game+ start point AFTER the intro?

Last edited:

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
gues you are not ONLY unable to read (from start to end)... it seems you are unwilling to pay attention to anything thrown your way... otherwise you would have seen several screenshot I made of the drops in the room, includeing a bottle of alcohol... https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pleasuremancer-v0-3-19a-mirrodin.12730/page-45#post-2310953
but suit yourself might I sugest we drop this subject and you use a New Game+ start point AFTER the intro?
Almost like you've proven you can't read: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pleasuremancer-v0-3-19a-mirrodin.12730/page-45#post-2310583

I'm done with you.

MrVoodoo

Jan 14, 2018
Any way of getting the wines for the penis?

EDIT: Nevermind, caravans.
Though I'm still missing scenes... Choice locked?

Last edited:

BOBINGTON453

Jun 14, 2019
hey guys is there any autumn sex yet? ive been told to summon her to my room in the evening but cant see any way of doing that

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I don´t know what change the 0.3.19b Version have if it is fixed or not.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/act1_partie_godelin.rpy", line 214, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "act1_partie_godelin.rpyc", line 214, in script
File "D:\Downloads\The Pleasuremancer 0.3.19a\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\The Pleasuremancer 0.3.19a\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "D:\Downloads\The Pleasuremancer 0.3.19a\renpy\python.py", line 729, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
The Pleasuremancer 0.3.19 a - Silver edition - Dev version
Tue Sep 03 17:50:14 2019
```

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I don´t know what change the 0.3.19b Version have if it is fixed or not.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "act1_partie_godelin.rpyc", line 214, in script
File "D:\Downloads\The Pleasuremancer 0.3.19a\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\The Pleasuremancer 0.3.19a\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "D:\Downloads\The Pleasuremancer 0.3.19a\renpy\python.py", line 729, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
The Pleasuremancer 0.3.19 a - Silver edition - Dev version
Tue Sep 03 17:50:14 2019
```
Hi. When did this bug occured exactly ?

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes