3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Hi. When did this bug occured exactly ?
When you play the Intro. Ishaahry are there I lift the top and cancelled the spell.

Hm I tried it again I get not the error message. I started new and had the old saves at this time. I played the Game I think to the update end now maybe the "old saves" (5 or 6 versions before the new) makes problems in the background as I started new?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How can i produce male organic matter and where is stratigicum vol3?
After getting the tomes AND reading them from the shop you have a new skill (req 100 Mana) use the organic matter and grow it in your magic garden.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
This is sadly unplayable. The forces of the succubus kill me every time and I don't get Godelin minions to help me - I get the screen that says they are coming to help protect me, then an error screen. If I ignore it, I go to combat solo.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
New game, New game+
This is sadly unplayable. The forces of the succubus kill me every time and I don't get Godelin minions to help me - I get the screen that says they are coming to help protect me, then an error screen. If I ignore it, I go to combat solo.
? Or older save ?

babambam

Mar 18, 2019
How do you get the last achievement from introduction? Do I need to kill 2 paladins from secret room to get the last coins?

somrani112

Nov 10, 2018
how am i supposed to kill that minion or whateve at the beginning no matter what i pick ican't kill him he's always dodging

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks for the feedback
i have the same issue, my character is strong enough to win solo style but it takes a lot of time without magic (i don want to waste mp nor give more power to the sucubus) and godelins
traceback
While running game code:
File "game/rpg.rpy", line 655, in <module>
TypeError: ajoutergodelinscombat() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is there any cheats or trick to produce more mana's?
easiest way is to train Camilla (the whore) 6 times in danceing (you can start her sex training after 5 times).
After the last time she offers dances and topless dances (great for Mana) for Gold.
it's expensive, but until you get a body it's the most efficient, aside of the story/quest reward scenes

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
i have the same issue, my character is strong enough to win solo style but it takes a lot of time without magic (i don want to waste mp nor give more power to the sucubus) and godelins
traceback
While running game code:
File "game/rpg.rpy", line 655, in <module>
TypeError: ajoutergodelinscombat() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)
Starting from scratch I too experience that issue .

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes