3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 3930202
keep calm, you can find it on minor noble with entourage with blason "vanor". Please don't repanding false information.
60% drop rate

View attachment 3931732

Ok my bad my explanation was missy Yes you can find it on minor noble with entourage with blason "vanor" the problem is if you are to far and to agressive they don't pop anymore i have try to send goblin aprentice warrior rogueevery type of goblin was send i try MY ALL FUCKING ARMY except if they are useless ( 5000 goblins only goblin i am far more warrior and veteran (LIKE SAID BEFORE MY ARMY WILL RISE AGAIN!!!)) i was to agressive so my dangerousity is to high even with basic goblin they get me just simple caravan with big protection it's why i talk about soft lock
Just lay low for a few weeks and notority will decrease again, allowing normal caravans to spawn

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I started the game recently from scratch and with some experimenting and checking the guide from time to time I got pretty far.

I have one big question though: How big is the decision for Autumn path?
I originally let her choose (thought it would give me some point and she would still pick sadomancer but unfortunately she did not: she picked necro). Now I am torn in between continuing like this or going back to the save file and picking sadomancer.
I would expect more sex scenes with sadomancer? Am I correct in assuming that?

P.S.
1. I would also want to mention a bug. Ever since I finished with the Love & Bread quest, I can't talk with the in the bakery anymore. They are just kissing each other and are not clickable. Can't buy breakfast or anything, only can buy bread (since it's a different button).
2. In the description for Yehrvan (or what his name is) to join you for 1200 gold is the inclusion or personal training, compared to the 600 gold one. There's no personal training involved.
3. I've played a little on the Sadomancer path, there is a lot of text in french, not translated yet.
4. After playing about 2-3 weeks on the Sadomancer path I loaded the Necromancer path game out of curiosity and it's kind of bugged. Her image appears very often in different places like wanting to talk to you, although she never does. A lot of text is still in french as well on this path. The 100 resurrected minions target for you to continue training is not working as she goes past it and it never does anything else.
5. What does Autumn bring if you take her to the tower? Just that you can train her? You can't train her if you don't bring her? Wondering why she would be better than Camilla, in my playthrough I took Autumn and Ezme.
6. Not sure what kind of bug made this happen from the map screen while trying to get info on some smaller cities but I got stuck with a second town (the smallest one to the East.
7. What does each stat do?
First one - the hat? - is this the power that is coming back? (improves the magigarden?) Anything else?
Speed - Increases accuracy and dodge?
Strength - Increases damage? Anything else?
Endurance - Max hp and how many turns before you need to rest?
Intelligence - Max mp and what you can learn/read?
Shield - Defense? Damage reduction?
Hat in between symbols - Magic defense?

Last edited:

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
impossible to get bottle of 707 i've done dozens if not hundrets of caravan raids, and nothing
You can get 1 for sure in the intro: Steward's tent.
From the walkthrough:
1723683384882.png

The only other way is from minor nobleman, not any caravan:
Also from walkthrough:

Minor noble with entourage:
· If they have this coat of arm: - no picture so not sure which one of them.
· Between 300 and 500 gold
· 60% chance to get 1 or 2 Wine – Cote de Sierra – 707
· 60% chance to get 1 or 2 Wine – Cote de Sierra – 707 (yes again)

zabierak

Jul 2, 2023
Minor noble with entourage:
· If they have this coat of arm: - no picture so not sure which one of them.
· 60% chance to get 1 or 2 Wine – Cote de Sierra – 707
· 60% chance to get 1 or 2 Wine – Cote de Sierra – 707 (yes again)
cant really go back to start area while in late game, also i've never seen noble entourage - its just either caravan or light/heavy patrol

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
cant really go back to start area while in late game, also i've never seen noble entourage - its just either caravan or light/heavy patrol
You have raided too many caravans and they have increased activity. I don't see nobles anymore either right now. But if you don't attack for a while, it will decrease and you get back to lower caravans. The noble caravans are the ones with a horse a a symbol. You can see the status from the Warning index at the bottom number and words below.
I was at 80 - at war. I spammed sleep for about a month or so and now:
1723717093784.png
1723717230117.png
This means it's the one with the grey horse that drops the 707.

where to get cote de sierra - 699
Small smuggler convoy:
· Between 200 and 300 gold
· 40% chance to get 1 or 2 Wine – Cote de Sierra – 699
Minor noble with entourage: - the other one compared to the 707 one. So the brown horse.
· If they have this coat of arm:
· 50% chance to get 1 or 2 Wine – Cote de Sierra – 706
Nashan convoy:
· Between 900 and 1300 gold
· 40% chance to get between 1 and 6 nashan lager
Andorian convoy:
· Between 900 and 1300 gold
· 40% chance to get between 1 and 6 nashan lager

I got this from my normal save, on war:
1723718014207.png

Reactions: zabierak

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Internal Cheat menu Activator
----------------------------------
What it does?: Grants access to the internal cheat menu (when you click on the chracter pic you should see a new tab with "C")
Usage: Copy to /game folder
Version Coverage: Should work with any version unless dev changes code

Reactions: frode333

moumoulu

Sep 13, 2022
Internal Cheat menu Activator
----------------------------------
What it does?: Grants access to the internal cheat menu (when you click on the chracter pic you should see a new tab with "C")
Usage: Copy to /game folder
Version Coverage: Should work with any version unless dev changes code
dont work

Reactions: saksalol

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah the Black Forest in general is broken/not yet properly designed. If you try to have a sponsership/be non-exclusive you can only pick the fat guy and you can't unlock the others so you might as well have picked a partnership. Worse than that the game doesn't even properly register the sponsorship and keeps giving you the "Slowing down Ishaary" option. I think the game is building up to an Ishaary boss fight and that's why the life leech power is a trade off because it makes her stronger.
As far as I know none of the black forest girls have scenes (though who knows about the future)
Yeah I feel like the female leaders that you can fight/ally with has some missed potential (maybe in the future). I screwed up my game by not choosing partnership with the first guy, because I thought I could wait to do so with one of the girls - but they never unlock if you don't partner with the dude, so they just got killed by the succubus, sadly.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Yeah I feel like the female leaders that you can fight/ally with has some missed potential (maybe in the future). I screwed up my game by not choosing partnership with the first guy, because I thought I could wait to do so with one of the girls - but they never unlock if you don't partner with the dude, so they just got killed by the succubus, sadly.
Yeah, you can tell that's the intention but it's obvious that the game hasn't been developed to that point. As an aside I've noticed the war content/ask two girls to be my confidants content is missing

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

ads

Jun 6, 2017
hmm i dunno if someone already asked but what exactly is new with this steam version..?

Govow

Mar 24, 2021
How does one generate superior male essence? In the greenhouse I can only produce standard male essence

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
How does one generate superior male essence? In the greenhouse I can only produce standard male essence
If you grow it until the end it will also give you 2 superior essence (male or female). Every one of them, without miss.

Reactions: Govow
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes