3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
How exactly are we supposed to change the godelin equipment? When I click on modify it only give me the ability to change the style of combat, if I click on armor or weapon I see no option how to change it. It is said in the tower tutorial we can change the godelin's equipment but I still can't figure out how... or it's not available yet?

Once we do the bakery girls quest and they make out, there is no way anymore to buy meal or big meal from them since we can't click on them to talk anymore. Bug? I have nothing against girls kissing even during their worktime but at least they could serve me between 2 kisses. ^^'

Reactions: Malicron

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
so i am mayor now i have the tower built. how do i stop the curse that takes 200hp everyday and how do i finish the black picks quest it is 0/4. everytime i send vlad to look for contacts he came with the necromany dude vrin or something and i paid him 2k for non exclusive partnership everyone in black picks is dead now or under ishaahry. Can i just use subsidize on a town controlled by her to weaken her or is that just giveng money to her.
Sidenote the adventurer quest is at 5?6 what do i need to do for the final event (it says everyone laughs nervously)

kabuto_dest

Nov 7, 2022
how can i talk to the two lesbian after i made them a couple? i need them to become the mayor
From steam news:

"
The bakers stop talking to me once the quest is over

Another misunderstood/misnomered mechanism, I wanted to make sure that when the quest ends, due to their devouring passion for each other, breakfast is no longer available and that the player only has buns/loaves to buy.

In fact, breakfast is the only heal that's always available in unlimited quantities, making the Roporian curse null and void. The idea here was to force the player to stock up on potions/raiding caravans to keep up with the curse.
"

I recommend to read that news post it contains more interesting information.

Reactions: LordDark97

LordDark97

Sep 19, 2020
From steam news:

"

Another misunderstood/misnomered mechanism, I wanted to make sure that when the quest ends, due to their devouring passion for each other, breakfast is no longer available and that the player only has buns/loaves to buy.

In fact, breakfast is the only heal that's always available in unlimited quantities, making the Roporian curse null and void. The idea here was to force the player to stock up on potions/raiding caravans to keep up with the curse.
"

frankly? this game is very good but also damn annoying and too much difficult

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
From steam news:

"

"

That's just stupid, it makes you not want to complete the quest.
I don't really care about breakfast that much. But you can't talk to them for the mayor thing either. It's like they are out of the story, in which case, at least for me, it's as if they could have never been in it to begin with.

dudebro1

Jun 3, 2018
Internal Cheat menu Activator
----------------------------------
What it does?: Grants access to the internal cheat menu (when you click on the chracter pic you should see a new tab with "C")
Usage: Copy to /game folder
Version Coverage: Should work with any version unless dev changes code
Not working

Quick quick

Formerly 'shahzada asjad ali'
Aug 26, 2018
Internal Cheat menu Activator
----------------------------------
What it does?: Grants access to the internal cheat menu (when you click on the chracter pic you should see a new tab with "C")
Usage: Copy to /game folder
Version Coverage: Should work with any version unless dev changes code
not working

Kalimbaba

Sep 27, 2021
I have a few questions :
- I don't see how to progress with Andrea further than topless dances
- Same for Maria
- About Autumn, she made over 100 godelins resurractions but I can't progress further.

Any help would be appreciated.
PS: I'm mayor of my town, and i'll soon invade Jaka.

Kalimbaba

Sep 27, 2021
Ok i fugured some things out, you have to get cuvée des courtisanes for Andrea and Maria, i think it's loots from raids.

Still no clues for how yo progress with Autumn, since this seems broken

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes