blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
I like the premise, will be interesting to see where the story goes. Lots of potential but I lean dark, so we will see I suppose.

Too bad no android version or I'd try it right now.

Reactions: Rondrasil

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Since the virus posts distracted me for a bit, here are some notes about the game itself:

Firstly, I don't know why there's a virgin tag here, I didn't intend this to be a defining characteristc for any of the characters. Maya is having somewhat of a dry spell at the start of the story, but she isn't supposed to be a virginal character.

Secondly, some additional details that could probably be put into the dev notes in the OP:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, and since NTR is a hot button issue:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps clear things up.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
will there be a lesbian option? And can we go for a lesbian relationship in the game or not?
There will be the option for some light lesbian content later on, but don't expect it to be a heavy focus of the game.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
DS23G The files in OP are the originals. The mirrors in OP are mine. I pulled them from your itch and uploaded them personally.
As I don't have icons on .exe files (I'm on Linux) I'm unable to see if you're using a custom icon on the .exe. But if you are using a custom icon, I'm 99% sure this is the culprit. I'm not sure the reason behind this, but Ren'Py games with custom icons on the .exe often gets flagged.

I downloaded and rebuilt the game with Ren'Py 7.2.2 without the custom icon, and it produced a . It's attached below if any players want to use it instead of the original .exe (extract and replace the old .exe) You can also use the to play the game, which doesn't touch the .exe file at all (you can delete all files in TPoNR-0.1-pc except for the game folder)

TLDR for everyone else:
Some antiviruses claims the .exe is a virus because of the custom icon. You can either trust the dev with the version in OP, wait for a updated version without the icon, download my replacement .exe below, run the game in the Ren'Py SDK/Launcher, or not play the game at all.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
DS23G The files in OP are the originals. The mirrors in OP are mine. I pulled them from your itch and uploaded them personally.
As I don't have icons on .exe files (I'm on Linux) I'm unable to see if you're using a custom icon on the .exe. But if you are using a custom icon, I'm 99% sure this is the culprit. I'm not sure the reason behind this, but Ren'Py games with custom icons on the .exe often gets flagged.
Thanks for the tip. Made a new build distribution with renpy without the icon, now virustotal says that the Microsoft antivirus engine has no more issues with the .exe.

Currently uploading the iconless-exe version of game for those that got trojan warnings.

Edit: Here it is:

Last edited:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Edit: Here it is:
I've replaced the mirrors in OP with your updated version to avoid more reports about this false positive.

Reactions: fried and DS23G

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So good start, i like the 2 female main characters, dislike the husband, but thats ok cos you aint playing as him. Solid setup for the story, and looking forward to more. Good luck dev.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's original storywise and that's something rare among wegs, the MC looks pretty good too, no giga tits milf and cute face.
Added to the watch list.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Innovative story, and good-looking character models, and a decent writing? Cannot wait for further updates. Thanks for uploading!

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
The premise definitely have plenty of potential. I'm curious to see if the dev is going toward more hard domination or softer corruption route.

Too bad there's only 2 minutes of content so far, hopefully 0.2 won't be just another 2 minutes of extra content.

3.70 star(s) 55 Votes