Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
To try and head off complaints about the game being bugged:

ALL UPDATES AFTER V0.23 FOCUS ON A SINGLE ROUTE EACH, STARTING WITH THE CORRUPTION ROUTE.

This means that versions 0.24, 0.25 & 0.26 will all cover the same day, but looping back to cover each of the different routes; Corruption, Resistance and (I forget the third one)

The Dev did this to be able to cover larger sections of in-game time for each update to help move the story forward.
Well, the dev should consider changing the version naming to something like: 0.24 corruption, 0.24 defiance, 0.24 trickiness or something like that to avoid confusion

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
No offense meant... but is there a reason why your game is pushing a 5 gb size while just at version 0.24? I feel like there is probably a lot of waste going on with probably every image higher than 1080p, and possibly some unnecessary videos to explain the size.

Have you tried using a 720p version of your images and renders? In general there is usually enough details at that size to make even the largest of monitors display correctly zoomed without looking bad, and the file size gains by dropping down to that size can remove more than half the footprint of your game. Basically you're probably dealing with unnecessary bloat.

That being said, this is my first time noticing your game, and I was daunted by your file size into not downloading. As a result I have no clue whether your game is indeed bloated or whether the size is necessary. I apologize if it seems like I am picking on either your game or your development of it.
just because you are too lazy to wait few minutes for download, dev and all of us should move from 1080 to 720?
use compressed version like others who don't need 1080, big files...
anyway if you never played before, comming near the end of this game and then yapping about free game download size and its hq, you shouldn't come at all

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I heard the men saying something
The captains tell they pay you well
And they say they need sailing men to
Show the way and leave today
Was it you that said, how long?
How long?
They say the sea turns so dark that
You know it's time, you see the sign
They say the point demons guard is
An ocean grave for all the brave
Was it you that said, how long, how long
How long to the point of no return?
Your father, he said he needs you
Your mother, she said she loves you
Your brothers, they echo your words
How far to the point of no return?
To the point of no return
How long, how long?
Today I found a message floating
In the sea from you to me
You wrote that when you could see it
You cried with fear, the point was near
Was it you that said
How long, how long, how long to the point of no return?
How long, how long to the point of no return
No return
How long
How long
How long
How long
How long
How long
How long
How long

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
No offense meant... but is there a reason why your game is pushing a 5 gb size while just at version 0.24? I feel like there is probably a lot of waste going on with probably every image higher than 1080p, and possibly some unnecessary videos to explain the size.

Have you tried using a 720p version of your images and renders? In general there is usually enough details at that size to make even the largest of monitors display correctly zoomed without looking bad, and the file size gains by dropping down to that size can remove more than half the footprint of your game. Basically you're probably dealing with unnecessary bloat.

That being said, this is my first time noticing your game, and I was daunted by your file size into not downloading. As a result I have no clue whether your game is indeed bloated or whether the size is necessary. I apologize if it seems like I am picking on either your game or your development of it.
1: 720p in the age where most people have at least a 1080p monitor is shooting into your own knee as a dev because for them it will look like shit
2: download the lossy version, its more compressed (2.56GB) than the hq version but it doesn't ruin the renders, unlike 720p.

The size is all a matter of compression and format and if you really want to choke ask the dev what size the raw version of his VN has.

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Android port for new update?
Don't bother looking for an android port for a Ren'Py game just use all you have to do is download the PC version and run it through the app,I've used it on like 50+ games (including this one) and only 2 of them didn't work

Fapinatorn

Jun 25, 2017
Will there be a walkthrough for the different routes? Only been able to get deception or submission route so far. No idea what options to pick to get deception...

buff

May 29, 2017
What's the version where the taboo content got walked back? Trying to find the latest one that still has the spicey stuff.

Reactions: Troy9000
3.70 star(s) 55 Votes