• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
not sure if you're responding to my comment or asking about the incest in this game but in any case there was incest between the mother and daughter but it seems to be removed in all recent updates all i have left is this save that doesn't work. View attachment 1519451
Yea, Patreon had a history fit over that relationship and the Dev had to cut out a complete story line. He should move over to other platforms. But that's a discussion and rant for another day.
Instead, I've attached some pics from that story line. Hope you like.
EDIT: I tried to compile them in a zip file but this server won't handle it. So..... one. at. a. time.

Oh. There's more if you're interested. Is there a way to attach large files here (48MB)?

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
Yea, Patreon had a history fit over that relationship and the Dev had to cut out a complete story line. He should move over to other platforms. But that's a discussion and rant for another day.
Instead, I've attached some pics from that story line. Hope you like.
EDIT: I tried to compile them in a zip file but this server won't handle it. So..... one. at. a. time.

Oh. There's more if you're interested. Is there a way to attach large files here (48MB)?
they still kiss and cum swap in the game it's just that lesbian sex scene that's missing and whatever would have been in the last two updates.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Pertaining to renders, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought playing a compressed version reduces pixels. I play the high GB version myself. I'm thinking the compressed version is maybe 720 p and the better to be 1080 p.
Compression always makes you sacrifice image quality. It is the price to pay for a smaller file size.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Compression was clutch without NOPY. Reminds me of the old days before NOPY. Was getting kind of nervous about the plot anyway so Im glad it was just the deception update TBH. Every playthrough is exceptionally hot so I have multiple saves which I dont normally do. My taste was better suited when they were confined to the the house tbh. The traveling is not necessarily my cup of tea but Ill let the story unfold and reserve my final judgement to later. Game is already a classic either way no matter if they jump the shark or not. The black girl or indian or asian or whatever ethnicity she is (the ugly biker makes a recist quip about "your kind") could have own game. Every scene shes in gets me going.

Feels good to have a game like this. Not enough dark games that dont have the goofy corny magical element or feel like your watching an anime.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
The download says it's version 25 but there is absolutely no new scene past the guy shutting the van door???

Tom22k

Oct 3, 2018
The download says it's version 25 but there is absolutely no new scene past the guy shutting the van door???
The deception route has been updated in 0.25.

If I recall correctly there are 3 routes in the game if I am not mistaken, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
In 0.24 one of the other routes (submission) was updated and I am assuming that in 0.26, the resistance route will be updated.

Nov 3, 2021

If I recall correctly there are 3 routes in the game if I am not mistaken, feel free to correct me if I am wrong. In 0.24 one of the other routes (submission) was updated and I am assuming that in 0.26, the resistance route will be updated.
I think all the new stuff for this update is in the "deception" route. I have yet to find out how you choose a route. Maybe I have to keep playing.

Zakmastermojo

Nov 12, 2017
Anyone know how to get on the deception route? I have a submission and a resistance playthrough but i always end up on one of them instead of deception....

Nov 3, 2021

If I recall correctly there are 3 routes in the game if I am not mistaken, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
In 0.24 one of the other routes (submission) was updated and I am assuming that in 0.26, the resistance route will be updated.
Defiant, confronting the antagonists at every possible turn? Maybe she'll instead try to deceive them into trusting her, waiting for that one opportune moment to strike. Or she'll just be submissive, hoping that this will be the best way to protect her family.
All of these are possible and each route will lead to the final question: Will Jennifer be able to overcome this situation? Or will she cross a line, one that'll never let her go back to her past life. A Point of No Return.

Reactions: Tom22k

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017

oh, too bad the changelog on the front page has not been updated lol

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Anyone know how to get on the deception route? I have a submission and a resistance playthrough but i always end up on one of them instead of deception....
From the discord
Here is a quick walkthrough that guarantees you to get on the deception route: refuse -> give in -> stop him -> ok -> no, too risky -> isist on it -> try to keep maya out of it -> drink cautiously -> try to ignore him -> offer just yourself -> offer yourself instead

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So I was looking through the image folder and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I've tried to get thoe scenes up but they don't appear to be in the game. Are these just leftover images that weren't used and, if so, WHY NOT!!! They are really hot. Grateful for any insight the forum can offer.

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
So I was looking through the image folder and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I've tried to get thoe scenes up but they don't appear to be in the game. Are these just leftover images that weren't used and, if so, WHY NOT!!! They are really hot. Grateful for any insight the forum can offer.
can we see them please

3.60 star(s) 56 Votes