KoSDoK

Jun 15, 2021
Please someone make the point of no return v 0.3 compressed Android apk because the apk size is very large (2.23gb).Please help me.
Download this app called ((apk-signer)) from Android play store.
Open the application and go to the control panel.
There you will see three sections ”SIGNING“ ”VERIFYING“ and ”KEYSTORES". You need to click on the ”SIGNING" section.
At the bottom you will see an icon like a pencil click on them. After opening your file manager, select your application for which you received an application installation error.
At the bottom you will see a Save button, click on it and your application will be automatically signed in a few seconds.
Click on the application to install it on your phone. the application does not open just because there is no signature, please try this way, I researched it and solved it this way.

Reactions: ZUBiDAM

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Download this app called ((apk-signer)) from Android play store.
Open the application and go to the control panel.
There you will see three sections ”SIGNING“ ”VERIFYING“ and ”KEYSTORES". You need to click on the ”SIGNING" section.
At the bottom you will see an icon like a pencil click on them. After opening your file manager, select your application for which you received an application installation error.
At the bottom you will see a Save button, click on it and your application will be automatically signed in a few seconds.
Click on the application to install it on your phone. the application does not open just because there is no signature, please try this way, I researched it and solved it this way.
It worked!! Thanks!

Reactions: KoSDoK

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3
Size 829 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Pretty underwhelming update, I wish the dev would focus on one path instead of switching if they're going to drip feed us one scene at a time.
This game is one more victim of the "I want to give you choices an many path" message that so many devs think they will manage to handle.
In the beginning it works well but after a while the dev ends up with 2-3-4 different games that means 2-3-4 more work to do and then updates get shorter and shorter.
This happens when a dev doesn't really understand the amount of work he will be facing.
I remember another game where the dev shot himself in the foot right in the beginning, he gave us the choice to have two different hair styles for the MC !!! Did that idiot realised that he would have to to all renders twice just because of this stupid idea!
When you develop a game it's nice to have ideas and wanting to make it complex with choices but in the end you shoot yourself in the foot and then you cannot handle it anymore.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
Hmm not that much of a "big" update but from what it seems like, the dev is lost in the story himself. They have been stuck in that house for 2 updates now and the story isn't progressing at all. Seems like the guy is lost as to what to do next. All that's happening is the mom and daughter getting hammered continuously by the bald head like they have been since the beginning.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
I really wish there was a walkthrough or atleast a guide that told me what each dialogue option did and what points it gives me, because I've looked at the cg's in the image folder and I appear to be missing scenes on the path I've chosen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, you are on the right track like us. These scenes are just dodged the Patreon incest rule, or else (exclusive tier).
We have to wait for the Gallery Unlock.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This almost has enough different routes that a flowchart would be nice.
I'm always in doubt where to look when a new update comes out. If a flowchart existed a line to a questionmark could show where the new addition is.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
This game is one more victim of the "I want to give you choices an many path" message that so many devs think they will manage to handle.
In the beginning it works well but after a while the dev ends up with 2-3-4 different games that means 2-3-4 more work to do and then updates get shorter and shorter.
This happens when a dev doesn't really understand the amount of work he will be facing.
I remember another game where the dev shot himself in the foot right in the beginning, he gave us the choice to have two different hair styles for the MC !!! Did that idiot realised that he would have to to all renders twice just because of this stupid idea!
When you develop a game it's nice to have ideas and wanting to make it complex with choices but in the end you shoot yourself in the foot and then you cannot handle it anymore.
That they called 'GAME'. Hate choice? Go to read comix!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That they called 'GAME'. Hate choice? Go to read comix!
Oh man learn how to read :rolleyes:, i don't hate that game i love it and as i love it i get a bit disapointed by the fact that with time passing, it's getting more and more difficult to get enough good content.
The only problem is that the dev has too much to do to be able to make good satisfying updates because he choose to give us many choices.
This is not the only game victim of this problem, another game that i love went through the same difficulties and the dev was forced to remove the choices and define a canon story so he still could handle it and provide long enough updates.
Many people are complaining of course because that's not "their stories" anymore but the dev has no other choice given the time he has to work on it.

Vegnas

Nov 25, 2018
I want to makes decisions : be the hero of the game. I don't need games where the hero of the game is a developer who makes decisions ! Even if I don't play all the options, I like to know that I have a choice alternative options. That makes ME the hero of the game.
That's still not it. TOO MANY choices leads to extra work the developer may not have anticipated. For example, if I give the protagonist a choice between living in an apartment or a house, and a choice between a spider tattoo or a dragon tattoo - that means I have to repeatedly create 4 scenes and extra dialogue to reflect each choice combination. It slows down meaningful progress.

I don't think the point is to have no choices, just less of them so it doesn't overburden the story and the developer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlbinoRhyno

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
That's still not it. TOO MANY choices leads to extra work the developer may not have anticipated. For example, if I give the protagonist a choice between living in an apartment or a house, and a choice between a spider tattoo or a dragon tattoo - that means I have to repeatedly create 4 scenes and extra dialogue to reflect each choice combination. It slows down meaningful progress.

I don't think the point is to have no choices, just less of them so it doesn't overburden the story and the developer.
Or better yet, give your player base the choice. Lots of games here and on Patreon have polls for the players to influence progression options. Think a few steps ahead and get some feedback while working.

Reactions: AlbinoRhyno
3.60 star(s) 56 Votes