AlbinoRhyno

Nov 25, 2018
A comparison between HQ and Lossy version would've been much appreciated. Right Now I have no idea Whether the lossy version has bad picture quality or HQ version has over the top good quality, so I can't decide which one to download.
what the different between lossy and HQ
So, I've also wondered this, and have often said, "Imma look this up!" However am much to lazy to actually do any research.
When I see others asking about it, well, now I've done some investigating. Turns out "Lossy" is a compression type. It reduces the file size by discarding information that is likely to be invisible to the human eye.

From this definition, my money would be on HD being the "better quality" over Lossy. Although, if the human eye really doesn't see what was removed, what's the point? It's like having an 8K tv that's smaller than 75"...it's almost impossible for the human eye to actually see any improvement over a 4K, so why would you pay the extra for it?

AND, *edit* btw, just found this on page 32 (I believe, if not then 30-something):

I actually offer 3 different sized versions on Patreon:

- HQ, which is the original pngs turned into webms via lossless conversion (6.1gb).
- lossy, which is the original pngs turned into webms via lossy conversion at 100% quality settings (2.6gb).
- Android, which is the original pngs turned into webms via lossy conversion at 90% quality settings, to keep it under 2gb (1.8gb.)

I tought about scrapping the HQ version at some point, since, tbh, the quality difference between that and lossy ain't really that noticeable. But some people don't mind the size and prefer it and I have bought enough space on my google drive and have a fiber optics connection, so in the end, it's not much of an extra hassle for me to also provide the HQ version.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Point of No Return [v0.32] [DS23Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 650 MB

PC / MAC: - - - ANOFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Chino123

Apr 6, 2020
I've modified Gigan's original 0.15 Gallery Mod and added scenes up to 0.24.

Have also restored the original 1118a to 1148a scenes, and also added the 1425a and 1427a scenes without text. Will need someone to get the text from the Patreon Discord version.

Extract the files into the game folder.

09/05/22 edit: updated to 0.30
udate
??

Reactions: truten

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can anyone confirm the scenes in this update?
I only got :

Jennife and I can't confirm it right now.
I just can confirm that Jennifer can give blowjob and Autumn as well depend on choise and the path you are on.
I don't knwo about Jennifer and Chris yet.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I've uploaded my saves for people asking.

Page 7 slot 2 will start the content for this update.

The slots for the scenes in this update:

Seems the scenes I mentioned above are the only ones for this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn

buff

May 29, 2017
anyone know of a patch that puts the lezcest back in the game? Last time I looked the renders were still in there, just the code made them unreachable.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
there's no option for "offer jennifer to get the pizza". gaaah. can you please tell the correct choice? thanks
Posting this again, since some people still have issues getting on the Deception route:

Funny thing, technically the Deception route is the one the player has the most chances to get on, since the routes are set up as a three way track in part 1, with the Deception route being in the middle. You can switch routes/tracks every evening, depending on the choices Jennifer made during the day, and since Deception is in the middle, you can theoretically get on it on every of the first couple evenings.
I guess the reason alot of players never got on it is because the only play Jennifer one way, either super submissive or super resistant.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes